WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Question for 'Bob' (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Question for 'Bob'
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How are the books lookin' at this point?
IP: Logged
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is a question that I cannot answer due to confidentiality. I hope noone thinks that the cruise I voked for myself for the Carribean, my bew BMW, and my brand new Flat screen 51" tv have anything to do with debaucherin of the books. I got them from a lottery ticket that I scratched for 500,000 dollars

The Official Accountant/Historian of the Fabulous Blondes Forum at WC

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say, 'Bob', is that you are dang lucky this here forum has its own financial thang of which I am not a moderator of, and that this here Alzheimer's gimmick you are working is getting over on those who are, but I warn ya that Miz Rhi is dang smart, and perfectly capable of droppin' someone who shall remain nameless on your head.

*hrmph* from the Sunshine State!

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Books? What books? Do they have any pictures in them? IWANNA LOOK TOO!
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

National Geographic

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
that is a question that I cannot answer due to confidentiality.

"CONFIDENTIALITY"???? Who do you think HIRED you and pays your SALARY, boy? The Queen Diva has been handlin' the bills everywhar she's lived for some time, so now that she knows you're a crooked book-man, she's gonna be a-watchin' you. Can't keep MY books and not tell me what's IN 'em. Hmph.

I hope noone thinks that the cruise I voked for myself for the Carribean, my bew BMW, and my brand new Flat screen 51" tv have anything to do with debaucherin of the books. I got them from a lottery ticket that I scratched for 500,000 dollars

See now, Bob, that is the sort of lyin' and debaucherin' of the books that shall render you a big fat droppin' on your nog. You put that television in the Fabuloso Lounge, make that Bemer a companious car for the mods, and make that trip a tax write-off somehow, and I might fergit your transgressifyin'.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

ok ok, I just put a brand new 13" black and white TV in the WCFB Lounge, and have a new (Used) 1986 AMC Gremlin at the Mod's disposal. The trip was a scouting venture to get cultured for my historioring.

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Forum

Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Luce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This car was NOT in Bob's driveway. I didn't see a THING. I DO NOT know where this photo came from.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that James Brown driving?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
ok ok, I just put a brand new 13" black and white TV in the WCFB Lounge, and have a new (Used) 1986 AMC Gremlin at the Mod's disposal. The trip was a scouting venture to get cultured for my historioring.

(shakes head sadly, envisioning impending *ahem* CARnage)

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Yes the car was in my driveway, at my Mansion in LA. And yes that is The Godfather of Soul James Brown, a personal friend of mine. Having all this loot to spend, I have thrown many a Holywood party.... oh wait.

I don't know what you are talking about..

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See let that be a lesson. Here 'Bob' has pretended to have the dreaded brain-ravagin' Alzheimers and now look. Be dang careful about what you pretend.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Bob, you have been so kind as to leave my name out of it. Don't worry about Rhi, remember wimmen do fuzzy math and as soon as we can make it back to the airport we will return from the Carribean after that short 2 week business trip to Rio to pick-up CM were him and Cara are lost amongst the crowds somewhere. I am sure that this is a good tax write-off. We can contact our resident attorney on these matters.(hey man where are my clothes this sand is getting itchy)
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Ken, said write off has been taken care of. Be careful what you say. The eagle has landed!!!!!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

And thank YOU Ken. What a wonderful job you have done leaving MY name out of it. Mizewell change my name to Gracie and stay down here now.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Oh even better, I'll change my LAST name to Gracie.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

CARA can change her name to Gracie.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

We can get married.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

She'll be Gracie Gracie.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after all this, my beer and whiskey money still there?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Say goodnight, Gracie Gracie.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by dw:

uhm... you have to wait until we finish collecting this months dues from the members, and I pay my rent, and erm...I mean the webspace bill, that sounds official.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Say goodnight, 'Bob'.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dudes,
i don't ask for much. a few beers and a bottle of jack can't be breaking the bank.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:

Don't worry Dusty. If they have squandered your beer and whiskey money this Texan will help keep you drinks.

dw
Member # 2106

killer,
you're the true gentleman and scholar on this board.

Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Luce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
dudes,
i don't ask for much. a few beers and a bottle of jack can't be breaking the bank.

Don't worry Dusty a benefactor has named you President of Tasting. Welcome aboard!!!

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
killer,
you're the true gentleman and scholar on this board.

*TIPS HIS STETSON*

Thank you.
Now, what'll it be from the bar?

dw
Member # 2106

looks like we have free beer for the tasting. if not, a coors light. it's still early.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:
*TIPS HIS STETSON*

Big hat.

No cattle.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-04-2002).]

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Big hat.

No cattle.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-04-2002).]

No cattle? Does that mean I am not allowed to bring in the brisket and bar b que fixins for lunch? Well, if that's they way you feel just head on over to the salad bar.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal, no cattle of your OWN.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Waal, no cattle of your OWN.

Are you sure?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

You may brang that barbequein' cattle of a deceased nature right on in, no matter whose it was.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
You may brang that barbequein' cattle of a deceased nature right on in, no matter whose it was.

It will be my pleasure.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See, L-K has made a miraculous total recovery from that Alzheimer's he was totin'. Too bad 'Bob' and MFD caught it off him first.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Fact he seems a passel smarter'n he was BEFORE the Alzheimer's.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
See, L-K has made a miraculous total recovery from that Alzheimer's he was totin'. Too bad 'Bob' and MFD caught it off him first.

Thank you Mask. And yes too bad they did get it. But I don't think they got it from me. They were that way LONG before.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal, true, but they seem a passel worse lately.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations