WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Quotable Quotes Worth Quoting (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Quotable Quotes Worth Quoting
wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wild bill From CA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kargol:

(PS RIP Dale - you will run faster on racetracks in heaven - Tazio Nuvolari's epitaph)

This is so well played...

IP: Logged
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"when we get home, remind me to kick your mother square in the a**" my father after every one of our fishing trips.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
"when we get home, remind me to kick your mother square in the a**" my father after every one of our fishing trips.

Damn Dusty, mine too and I know we didn't have the same dad.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if you haven't had DNA tests run... HOW do you know?!!?
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't get him started on that tangent. we'll be here til 2010.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Aw hell, and I bet the 'under'.
dw
Member # 2106

"juanita! come here and look at this. you ain't gonna believe it" - ken timbs (at least 9 times)
dw
Member # 2106

and 1 before ken gets to the computer "it don't look like much, but it'll do a lot of damage" - dusty wolfe with 1 of his best pickup lines.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't know you had a pickup......
dw
Member # 2106

"where's the bigun's" - ?
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
"where's the bigun's" - ?

"I got the biguns, don't need the pick-up truck, and I claim all of mine!"

Ken Timbs

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
Didn't know you had a pickup......

Yes, James Dusty had a pick-up that is how he hauls them wimmen all around.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

At times can only fit one at a time from what I seen in pitchers an' such.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Well, if you haven't had DNA tests run... HOW do you know?!!?

Well see, there is this little thing about the gap between the front teeth and although I don't have it and my children don't have it, I have found numerous ones who seem to have this affliction. Such as Mike Tyson, Entique Iglesias to name a couple.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal them two favor each other greatly as is obvious to all what can see.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Well see, there is this little thing about the gap between the front teeth and although I don't have it and my children don't have it, I have found numerous ones who seem to have this affliction. Such as Mike Tyson, Entique Iglesias to name a couple.

David Letterman, Alfred E Newman (Mad Magazine Character) to name a couple more

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand, Ken....But, Dusty's gonna have to fight a couple guys he and I both know to get them real quality big'uns.....And, a normal sized pick-um-up ain't gonna be near big'nuff to do the job.....Like CM said, one of them thar real big'uns'll fill up thangs real quick....I can just see them bedsheets flappin' now......
Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"The trouble today is that when psychiatry discovers those rare and useful people who love being treated cruelly, we try to cure them, instead of breeding more of them. What this country needs is a good five-cent masochist." -- Al Capp

...And I think we've been "lucky" enough to have a few of these types around here, y'know that?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Sure have. Shuddup, ya punk.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

But SPEAKIN' a which...

quote:
Masochist goes up to a sadist and says 'Hit me.' Sadist says 'No!'---Henny Youngman

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're a masochist, isn't it hell to go to heaven and heaven to go to hell?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Yeah but Henny has done said it funnier.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-08-2002).]

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Bite my shiny metal ass"
Bender B. Rodriguez

"Kill them all and god will sort them out"
The original version of kill them all and let god sort them out, quoted in 1463(?) by a french army captain.

"Only god can judge osama bin laden. It's our job to make that meeting happen"
Special Forces.

[This message has been edited by ak74auto (edited 03-09-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
At times can only fit one at a time from what I seen in pitchers an' such.

DOH!

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You can get by on charm for the first fifteen minutes,after that ,you had better know something"
????

"Where's the beer?"
DW

"There's no mixup that my ak can't fixup.
ak74auto

Tcountyredneck
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tcountyredneck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared.

Jack Handey

[This message has been edited by Tcountyredneck (edited 03-10-2002).]

Tcountyredneck
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tcountyredneck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that after I die,people will say of me,"That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

J. Handey

dw
Member # 2106

"there are two times a man doesn't understand a woman. before marriage and after marriage." i should have listened to my grandfather.
Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tcountyredneck:
I hope that after I die,people will say of me,"That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Weird. After I die, I actually hope people will wonder which tropical island I'm on, and how long it'll be before they start hearing about "Mayatt sightings".

Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Luce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and I'll give you something to cry about you little sonova*****"

Jeff Goldblum in that bastion of boxing pics "The Great White Hype"

dw
Member # 2106

a married man should forget all his mistakes. there is no reason for two people to remember the same things.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations