WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Quotable Quotes Worth Quoting (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Quotable Quotes Worth Quoting
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'sides, I still swear they said that on TV.
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by The Midnight Grigsby:
Original quote was actually, "AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE, NO MAS ELLLLLIIIIAAAAANNNNN!"

Why that's right. I almost done forgot about l'il EliaaaaaaAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Midnight Grigsby:
"As I recall, Scott McGee died, suddenly and unexpectedly, somewhere around 1980, still in his early 20's. He was a promising rising star in Championship Wrestling from Florida."

-Crimson Mask

wisdom, or "fountain of Misinformation"?(Gorilla Monsoon)

Seeesh leave it to me to get the conversation back on track with the topic

The Official Historian/Accountant, and Coversation Track leader of WCFB

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
See, 'facts' may be 'incorr---something other then right', but Wisdom is Wisdom.---Crimson Mask

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:

:P

The Official Accountant/Historian of the WCFB Forum

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
No, I think those are numbers two and three, as your number one would be your 'YOU COULD PUT SOMEBODY'S EYE OUT!'

No, I added it up and the number one is:

'Cause I said so!!!!!!!!!

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You can run me
You can beat me
You can starve me
You can kill me.
Just don't bore me."

Gunnery Sergeant Tom Highway Heartbreak Ridge.

Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"You are one handsome man." -- Me, every morning when I look in the mirror

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mayatt:
[QUOTE]"[b]You are one handsome man." -- Me, every morning when I look in the mirror
[/B][/QUOTE]

And then you wake up, right?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
No, I added it up and the number one is:

'Cause I said so!!!!!!!!!

Good thing you put that in here, because I was just about to. That *is* the number one thing said by moms everywhere.

And the number one thing said by dads everywhere?

"Go ask your mother."

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Great googly moogly"

Grady Wilson

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You booger, JKeane, did you put that in here because you just saw me use it in another thread?
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmm...could be...
Hal 2004
Member # 1601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal 2004         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Life's too short to watch crap"

Adam West

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you love something,let it go. And if it dosen't come back,hunt it down and kill it. Author unknown. But in Dusty's case, be glad cause that is one less,problem that is gone.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it isn't what you think - dusty wolfe after each wife left.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Oh Lord its hard to be humble, when you're perfect in everyway. The Gentleman Ken Timbs
JKeane
Member # 644

"It's gettin' deep in here"

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Any of you boys mess up one of these whores,
I'm going to come back and kill you, kill your family, kill your friends and then kill
your friends' family."

- Clint Eastwood
THE UNFORGIVEN

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
[b]"Any of you boys mess up one of these whores,
I'm going to come back and kill you, kill your family, kill your friends and then kill
your friends' family."

- Clint Eastwood
THE UNFORGIVEN
[/B]

Yes, Weezie, this is a very important Clint Eastwood quote as well as his most famous one.

"Go ahead punk, make my day!" Sudden Impact

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a man's gotta do what a man's gotta - dusty wolfe going out drinking
JKeane
Member # 644

Wait-up...'Bob' is supposed to have things up and runnin' any minute now!
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
a man's gotta do what a man's gotta - dusty wolfe going out drinking

Dusty, I thought that is what you said when you went out with that last no fat wimmen girl.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

I have come to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I am all out of gum.

Roddy Piper in the movie They Live.

ScottyJ
Member # 665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScottyJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" I don't work on January the 8th, cause that's Elvis' birthday!!"

-Gary Busey as Dell from "DC Cab"

ScottyJ
Member # 665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScottyJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

-Paul Newman as Fast Eddie Felson in "Color of Money"

ScottyJ
Member # 665

"Chicks can't hold in smoke, dat's what it is!"

Anthony Michael Hall as Brian in "The Breakfast Club"

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Quote the Raven, Demi Moore.

Kelly Bundy of Married with Children

JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Quote the Raven, Demi Moore.

Kelly Bundy of Married with Children

The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Jean Claude VanDamme (insert movie name here)

The Official Historian/Accountant/Brain Surgeon/Triple Naught Spy/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

JKeane
Member # 644

"I think it's wrong for only one company to make the game Monopoly"

Steven Wright

The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

You are the weakest link! Good-bye!

Hostess of the game show Weakest Link

ScottyJ
Member # 665

Holden: What do you want to do tonight?

Banky: I don't know. Get a pizza. Watch Degrassi Junior High.

Holden: You got a weird thing for Canadian melodrama.

Banky: I've got a weird thing for girls who say "aboot".

Ben Affleck & Jason Lee from "Chasing Amy"

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'She's a buxom wench, isn't she? Capital knockers' - William Regal on Trish

'Possunt, quia posse videntur' - Vergil

'Forget the past and it'll go away' - Altered Images, 'Sentimental'

'I hate rap' - Curt Hennig

'Lights! Camel! Action!' - Stump, 'Charlton Heston'

'A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat' - Monty Python

'The watermelon does not ripen in the armpit' - Armenian proverb

'A policy statement never buttered a parsnip' - John Major PM

wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wild bill From CA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"G-d made me, but I created the myth."
-James Brown

AML
Member # 578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AML     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hope is the last thing a person does before they are defeated" -- Henry Rollins
AML
Member # 578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AML     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Winnie Katz's lesbian dance class was like G*d.Mankind never saw it,but you always knew it was there." --Kinky Friedman, WHEN THE CAT'S AWAY
AML
Member # 578

"Well his name was Mr. Dale Earnhardt and he drove the black #3, now the king is gone but he'll not be forgotten, nor his like will we ever see." John Hiatt

dw
Member # 2106

" i avoid temptation, unless i just can't resist it" most any saturday night of my adult life
Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron M Luke:
"Well his name was Mr. Dale Earnhardt and he drove the black #3, now the king is gone but he'll not be forgotten, nor his like will we ever see." John Hiatt

Good grief, McGonagall lives.

(PS RIP Dale - you will run faster on racetracks in heaven - Tazio Nuvolari's epitaph)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations