WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Oh where, Oh where is Dusty

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh where, Oh where is Dusty
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
News Flash,

We have just received word from a correspondent in New Orleans, that Dusty Wolfe aka Grand Vizier of this great Forum, has been arrested and charged with hybauchery in the first degree. We are appealing at this time to our Honorable Sir Grey Ghost and all others who have any knowledge to assist our Grand Vizier in this most serious of matters. The last person seen with Dusty was Rhi. Since then Dusty has disappeared from sight and sound. Stay tuned for futher updates.

IP: Logged
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
News Flash,

We have just received word from a correspondent in New Orleans, that Dusty Wolfe aka Grand Vizier of this great Forum, has been arrested and charged with hybauchery in the first degree. We are appealing at this time to our Honorable Sir Grey Ghost and all others who have any knowledge to assist our Grand Vizier in this most serious of matters. The last person seen with Dusty was Rhi. Since then Dusty has disappeared from sight and sound. Stay tuned for futher updates.

keep me informed please. I may have to dig into the Forum coiffers to get bail money out. And mark it up in the books. Did he take a wrong turn after the Fan Club gig?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:

The last person seen with Dusty was Rhi. Since then Dusty has disappeared from sight and sound.

I didn't do it, I was nowhere near there at the time, I have an alibi, the body was cold when I got there....

Oh. You were just kinda making that statement in general, not like I did nothin'. Okay.

Never mind, nothing to see here, move along, we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

*whew!*

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FLASH !!!!!!!!!!!

We have just received a news flash from our correspondent!
Dusty has escaped and was last seen running through the french quarters wearing nothing but seven very large veils and screaming to the top of his voice, "LONG LIVE JOHN WAYNE AND THE ALAMO."

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does he know Tito won the fight?

The Official Accountant/Historian of the Fabulous Blondes Forum at WC

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm back. in oklahoma city right now. survived 2 days of ice and snow. and 2 nights of injecting venom. headed home tonight. and then, the sanity can return to the board.,
GBM2002
Member # 2183

HHH,we'll have to break to 'em easy like. He'll probably cry alot at first but, I think that with a litte JD and some coor's he'll come to except it.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

shall I charge the liquor to our books?

The Official Accountant/Historian of the Fabulous Blondes Forum at WC

GBM2002
Member # 2183

I don't know, we are really spending the budget prutty fast. We may need to get a fund raiser going to support these bad habits. Let's appeal to the members and see if someone will buy his drinks this time.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations