WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » The Rhi Quiz

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Rhi Quiz
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) tamales or enchiladas?

2) worm or no worm?

3) jalapeno or cayenne?

4) bar or club?

5) beer or wine?

6) beach or mountains?

7) summer or winter?

8) Coke or Pepsi?

9) paper or plastic?

10) NWA or WWWF?

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I of course being replete with wisdom know all her answers, but shall...

... Kay Fabe in the Sunshine State!

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhi? The lights are on and the house is waitin'...
JKeane
Member # 644

11) regular or lite?

12) vanilla or chocolate chip?

13) fajitas or kabobs?

14) gas or diesel?

15) popcorn or cotton candy?

16) incense or candles?

17) dogs or cats?

18) Survivor or Road Rules?

19) Dick York or Dick Sargent?

20) pepperoni or sausage?

JKeane
Member # 644

21) lillies or petunias?

22) Spam or Vienna Sausage?

23) Chicago or Earth Wind and Fire?

24) Popeye's or KFC?

25) Hurricanes or Long Island Teas?

26) records or tapes?

27) drums or guitar?

28) Volkswagen or Toyota?

29) Mr. Wrestling I or II?

30) Okra...boiled or fried?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

O the Wisdom Of Silence. You fixin' to check her teeth also?
JKeane
Member # 644

Not for a couple of hours. Insurance preferences and educational histories are first.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well, her teeth are fine.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, get to the point. These questions are leading up to the big one. YOU KNOW!!!!

What did Dusty and Rhi do?
Updates can be bought from CM or myself if you have the proper credit card expiration date and etc.

JKeane
Member # 644

Is Diners Club okay?
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
Is Diners Club okay?

Dig deeper man, I think that is not on the acceptable credit card list.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

There is those other sorts of cards, larger and greenish and more flexible. Dig. Diiiiiiiiiiiiig.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
1) tamales or enchiladas?
***As a true lover of Tex-Mex food, I have to say.... BOTH. At varying times.

2) no worm

3) jalapeno

4) bar

5) beer
***JKeane, didja really HAVE ta ask that 'un?

6) beach

7) summer

8) Coke

9) paper

10) NWA or WWWF?
***Neither! Texas Rasslin'!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
11) regular or lite?
***Depends on the product. If you mean "beer", then regular.

12) chocolate chip

13) fajitas

14) gas

15) popcorn

16) incense or candles?
***Usually candles, sometimes incense.

17) cats

18) Survivor or Road Rules?
***The Practice.

19) Dick York or Dick Sargent?
***Not picky on this 'un.

20) pepperoni

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
21) lillies

22) Spam or Vienna Sausage?
***Eh! Had both, don't eat EITHER now!

23) Chicago

24) Popeye's

25) Long Island Teas

26) tapes

27) drums

28) Volkswagen or Toyota?
***Nissan and Jeep.

29) Mr. Wrestling I or II?
***Uh... dunno!

30) Okra...fried!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

And just WHY are we doing this again? What is this, Put-The-Diva-On-The-Spot Night?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
10) NWA or WWWF?
***Neither! Texas Rasslin'!

*ahem*

*before Sullivan sees this and goes ballistic*

Amarillo, Houston, and Dallas (up till Fritz went solo) were NWA members. San Antone was also except for a period where Joe affiliated with Verne and the AWA.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
27) drums

Yes, this is the answer which is correct and full of Wisdom.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
*ahem*

*before Sullivan sees this and goes ballistic*

Amarillo, Houston, and Dallas (up till Fritz went solo) were NWA members. San Antone was also except for a period where Joe affiliated with Verne and the AWA.

Okay, sure. But remember that back in the days when Rhi was watching World Class and Houston, she didn't think of them as "NWA members", even though they were. Rhi didn't pay attention to that back then. She just watched the boys fly around the ring and make the gals swoon.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well sure, but we must prevent Sullivan from takin' apopletic fits and such.
JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
And just WHY are we doing this again? What is this, Put-The-Diva-On-The-Spot Night?

Actually, it was Put-The-Diva-On-The-Spot Afternoon, but you couldn't come out and play 'til later. I would have to say those answers (minus the NWA/WWWF question) would put you in the true Texas diva club. I hope that Weezie doesn't see that one!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Put her 'in' the true Texas diva club? 'Club' might could gonna be the operative word here when she reads that. As in 'clubberin'.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Oh Great and wise CM. I must humbly ask a question of great importantce. I was asked this same question by my son.And to my dismay could not answer it. However,I am confident that You,in all your wisdom,will be able to answer it will little or no trouble.Also I must employ the knowledge of the lawgiver on this the Blond forum. Is it legal and prudent. what is the difference between a Normal woman and a Texas woman (Diva)?
JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Oh Great and wise CM. I must humbly ask a question of great importantce. I was asked this same question by my son.And to my dismay could not answer it. However,I am confident that You,in all your wisdom,will be able to answer it will little or no trouble.Also I must employ the knowledge of the lawgiver on this the Blond forum. Is it legal and prudent. what is the difference between a Normal woman and a Texas woman (Diva)?

"Normal" women don't stand in the back of the room and yell "FREEBIRD" at the band on stage.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
I would have to say those answers (minus the NWA/WWWF question) would put you in the true Texas diva club. I hope that Weezie doesn't see that one!

*sigh*

Okay, look. I *knew* about the NWA and the affiliatin' and all that razzmatazz. I know about it NOW and have known about it for YEARS... I just didn't pay attention to that when the actual stuff was being BROADCAST back in the '80's. Fair enough?

And as far as "putting Rhi in the Texas Diva club" or some-such nonsense... I been there, I done that, I made a killin' sellin' the t-shirts. Now g'wan, yer botherin' me, and I don't wanna have to give ya a clubberin' today!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
"Normal" women don't stand in the back of the room and yell "FREEBIRD" at the band on stage.

Neither do *I*. I'm on the stage, dancin' with the band.

YEE-HAAA, baybuh!

JKeane
Member # 644

Now THAT'S a TRUE Texas Diva!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

And therein lies your answer, O Grand Bump Mastah. A matter of style, you see. Howsoever, if you ever meet a normal wimmen, send'r over so that I can doublecheck.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-03-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

CM, does that also include the wimmen that Dusty says are normal? I'll send'em ,but I'm aleavin whilst you examine them.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
CM, does that also include the wimmen that Dusty says are normal?

NO!

I'll send'em ,but I'm aleavin whilst you examine them.

So am I!

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-03-2002).]

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let ken lie all he wants. he knows what my girlfriend looks like. and that's why he kept getting cheap feels. all in the name of teaching amatuer wrestling.
JKeane
Member # 644

Mizz Rhi, does you puts beans in yo chili?
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

JKEANE!!!!!

How DARE you speak of such sacrilege!!!!!

A TRUE Texan knows that beans are not incorporated into the actual chili. Chili may be served with beans on the side, or rice, or Fritos, or tortilla chips, or cheese or onions or sour cream or some such stuff, but TRUE Texas chili is made WITHOUT beans.

I mean, REALLY.... do you put hamburger in your etouffee?

JKeane
Member # 644

"I mean, REALLY.... do you put hamburger in your etouffee?"

No, but 'Bob' is mixin' up chili for the party and he's got beans in the bag! Just thought you'd like to know!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Sounds like our Bob is makin' Johnny Marzetti and not chili. HMPH!
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
let ken lie all he wants. he knows what my girlfriend looks like. and that's why he kept getting cheap feels. all in the name of teaching amatuer wrestling.

Amatuer Wrestling! All did was take the chair and whip and try to teach her to sit up and beg.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

What, was Dusty trainin' to be an assistant in that thar Siegfried and Roy show out yonder in Las Vegas?
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Yes Rhi, and believe that photographic proof has been produced.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations