WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Ken & Dusty Opponents and Thoughts...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ken & Dusty Opponents and Thoughts...
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we could take the Fabulous Blondes and pit them against other teams from the past or present, who would they be? How would Ken & Dusty approach the match? My first nomination for discussion would be:

The Fabulous Blondes

vs.

Danny Hodge and Skandor Akbar

IP: Logged
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First,we would strut our stuff,then we would work the crowd and see what kind of mood they were in. Then from there it would depend on the crowd and what it took to get them to where we wanted them.And then we would hit'em with the razmatazand the blond bombshell. Of course we would win,cause the Blonds are the very best tagteam in the world.Watch us strut our stuff whilest we leave the ring.
JKeane
Member # 644

Wow...can't argue with that.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ken, you got a long distance call here from Perry, Oklahoma...

*shudder* from the Sunshine State...

JKeane
Member # 644

There are reports of a commotion at the Ak-Bar as well.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, CM, is it the toothless girl?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

No, it's some fella, Hotch or such...
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Repeat that CM? Sounds like you got something in your throat.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

This fella, Hotch or Hodj. Seems a mite upset.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No tellin' how the match goes, but, I guarantee you....three of the four of 'em got gimmicks in their trunks.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Now James,

Your job is to keep all matches fair, so remove the objects from the other guys tights.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Oh, OBJECTS. I was thinkin' James had coined a new usage for 'gimmick'. Ken, this Hodj or Hotch fella's still here and he's commencin' to sound right cranky.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can tell you is don't shake hands with that Hotch feller before the match.....And I ain't removin' nothin' from nobody's trunks.....I'll just wait'l they git it out their ownselves and then I'll take it from 'em.....dependin' on where it came from...
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See, this is first-rate moderatin', cohootin' an' refereein' from James. Got a grip on'm, this Hodj or Hotch fella, does he? Skinny little fella like that?
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Tell that Hotchie fella, its ok he can look good for now, that Dusty will do the job for him.

James beware of long strings haning out of anyones tights, it can only be attached to one of two things.

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:

James beware of long strings haning out of anyones tights, it can only be attached to one of two things.

3 things? Or are you counting 2 as one? Or is there something you don't know about and no-one's told you?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Acutally bein' replete with Wisdom and Imagination, I can cypher either 3 or 4, dependin' onnat '2 or 1' thang.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

James check Kargol's tights,I think he has something in them.And it stinks too.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ken neglects to tell you. in the process of our defeating hodge/ak, ken and ak would keep the apron safe from all intruders. while danny and i did all the work/took all the bumps.
JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
ken neglects to tell you. in the process of our defeating hodge/ak, ken and ak would keep the apron safe from all intruders. while danny and i did all the work/took all the bumps.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

As usual I have been besmurched by my jr.partner. If you look at all the tapes you will see that I set the tone of the matches and made sure that I took the worst of the falls,thus insuring the saftey of my partner.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapes.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Once again, the appeal for tapes of one anonymous Dusty Wolfe wrestling has been demanded for public display. Any persons having knowledge of these alledged events please notify this forum for futher instructions as to what to do with this evidence.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He ain't anonymous. I've seen him on the television set. Can't tell you what promotion or when, but I know I've seen him. More than I can say for the GBM, however.
nothing to see here
Member # 672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nothing to see here     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can vouch for GBM. He done real good when I saw him.

OK, how's this? The Fabulous Blondes vs. Giant Gonzales and Silo Sam. I'd buy a ticket!

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd call in sick. ken wouldn't even leave the dressing room, much less the apron in this one.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Acutally bein' replete with Wisdom and Imagination, I can cypher either 3 or 4, dependin' onnat '2 or 1' thang.

tsk tsk...

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Forum

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Why 'Bob', YOU are the one with the Rubber Ducky.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
i'd call in sick. ken wouldn't even leave the dressing room, much less the apron in this one.

Why? You and Ken could dazzle the crowd with your entire arsenal of Moonsaults, Planchas, Handspring Back Elbows, and such, while them two war trine a figger out which side of the rang the ropes war on, an' how to find 'em.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by The Midnight Grigsby:
I can vouch for GBM. He done real good when I saw him.

OK, how's this? The Fabulous Blondes vs. Giant Gonzales and Silo Sam. I'd buy a ticket!

Thankd Gris, You know a good wrestler when you see one.

And of course as usual, I will have to strut my stuff and befuddle 'em with my razzle dazzle and complete the match with the Blonde Blomber all by myself 'cause Dusty doesn't show up on video.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
He ain't anonymous. I've seen him on the television set. Can't tell you what promotion or when, but I know I've seen him. More than I can say for the GBM, however.

That is because video don't come in Braille

JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by The Midnight Grigsby:

I'd like to hear about that myself. I'm sure that Mr. Hodge and Mr. Akbar would like to hear about the difference in strategies and so forth as well.

james beard
Member # 658

That one's easy.....After about 3 minutes of blowing those guys up, the Blonde Boys win on a double drop kick to the Giant's kneecap....'Course, DW has to come off the second rope to get that high.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations