WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Dusty's Rulz, (are you crazy?)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dusty's Rulz, (are you crazy?)
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After much thought and having posed this question to other sources of complete authority, I must not question Dustys Rulz but his ability to make these rules, in effect his sanity. To CM, Sir Grey Ghost, Rhi, James,and Triple HHH, it has come to my attention that Dusty may infact be suffering from malfeezio of the labito, which is cause by sabatoochee of the mental facilties. thus creating a large void in the thought process. So when it comes to making rules, he much like his thought process forgets where he is at and hallucinates about New Orleans, therefore going out in left field. Wherefore I propose to you, that each of you afore named shall question him rigorously to determine if in fact one flew over the cuckoo nest. I shall await your answer.
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*harrumph*

This is a serious Allegation and must be investigated. I for one will surely question the Allegatee stringently when he returns from this weekend of cohootin' an' rasslin' an' such, so you, as the Allegator, may put your reptile brain and the rest of what you are pleased to call your mind at ease.

*harrumph* from the Sunshine State!

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh great ,as if it's not enough that i get my post deleted,now i have to follow krusty's , i mean dusty's dumba** rules too ?!

[This message has been edited by ak74auto (edited 03-02-2002).]

Now, NOW, young ak74... no creativity in typing may be exemplified at this juncture until the said Allegations have been thoroughly and udderly investigated. The tree goes, "Moo."

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 03-02-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as I have been the last known personage of human persuasion who posts on these fine examplements of boards WHO has seen Dusty in his aliveness and wellness, I shall offer up my services as his representation delegate for any significating inquiries of the roasting-over-the-coals type.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where can I buy a malfeezio-of-the-labito-o-meter, and a sabatoochee-of-the-mental-facilties cypherer???

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
The tree goes, "Moo."

Hereby provin' Miz Rhi's understandin' of her own gender surpasses all... uh, all human... well, it goes right on ahead and surpasses is what it does.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
Well, as I have been the last known personage of human persuasion who posts on these fine examplements of boards WHO has seen Dusty in his aliveness and wellness, I shall offer up my services as his representation delegate for any significating inquiries of the roasting-over-the-coals type.

Meanin' that you and my ownself will be in an adversarialious relationship in this-here up-comin' coal-roastin' thang? Well MY my my.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayup. You a-skeered to conduct a verbalizin'-type argyment with myself?
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Hereby provin' Miz Rhi's understandin' of her own gender surpasses all... uh, all human... well, it goes right on ahead and surpasses is what it does.

*sigh*

Experience, sir, LOTS of experience.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Ayup. You a-skeered to conduct a verbalizin'-type argyment with myself?

Well MY my my my my MY. Why no, I am not. (Makin' me a group of one as near as I can tell.) Brang it on.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
*sigh*

Experience, sir, LOTS of experience.

Doubtless. Might a expected the majority of your experience to have been with the OPPOSITE gender, however. This verbalizin' arguin' thang ain't gettin' off to a real start for y'all here, is it?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Doubtless. Might a expected the majority of your experience to have been with the OPPOSITE gender, however. This verbalizin' arguin' thang ain't gettin' off to a real start for y'all here, is it?

Darlin', while Miz Rhi does have a number of experience to relate and recant with the opposite gender, do recall that Miz Rhi has spent the last 6 years workin' in a govinmint agency surrounded by hunnerds of other workin'-type folks, 95% of which was wimmin, so Rhi also has quite a bit of experience with wimmin deviatin', defyin'. devisin', and sech.

They jest cain't out-devitate, out-defy, out-devise, and out-sech ME.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Doubtless.

But perhaps I CAN.

We shall see when this coal-grillin' commences. Lookin' for'ard to'r.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Oh, REALLY???

I

double-dog

DARE

ya.

BRIZZAT!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See, you are already discombombulated and such, as this level of mature-type argyin' will not help Dusty none when the coal-rakin' commences.

Folks, buy your tickets now at the Wisdom And Nautch Tent.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh...CM? Whilst you are over here, peoples over't the other place are braggin' on the Wrestlemania card and agreein' with Wally and such.
markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
Uh...CM? Whilst you are over here, peoples over't the other place are braggin' on the Wrestlemania card and agreein' with Wally and such.

Seens as how Wally is a fully liscensed poster with WCMB and obviously in good graces with leadership here I see nothing wrong with people agreeing with Wally.
Actually may be refreshing and I think I will go see this phenomenon for myself. MFD

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I was wrong about Wally-he is still quite the ass, I guess it is true that when you have no brain you feel no pain or something along those lines, geez, try to give a guy a break once in a while and look what happens.

I gotta run, time for anger management class now.BBL.MFD

JKeane
Member # 644

MFD should be back any minute now...
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
See, you are already discombombulated and such, as this level of mature-type argyin' will not help Dusty none when the coal-rakin' commences.

Folks, buy your tickets now at the Wisdom And Nautch Tent.

Excuse you, oh exalted oneupsman. Dusty would prolly much rather have the Queen on his side than some ol' Admin-type-guy. What I lack in verbiose skillage from time to time, I more than make up for with charm, grace, wit, and style. 'Sides, Dusty's used to dealin' with Ken's bullhocky, so mine should be no trouble for him to navigate. YOU, however, might have a purt bit o'trouble, seein' as you are such a izzimature brizzat and sech.

Let the coal-rakin' commence upon the return of the wayward Dusty, who was far more of a gentleman yesterday than you yourself were.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

I myself remember no complaints from yesterday, but be that as it may. Now WHAT is wally up to over thar...
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
YOU, however, might have a purt bit o'trouble, seein' as you are such a izzimatute brizzat and sech.

btw, what language might 'izzimatute' be?

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-02-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

, do recall that Miz Rhi has spent the last 6 years workin' in a govinmint agency surrounded by hunnerds of other workin'-type folks.

I have taken this part of Miz Rhi's statement to show a point. We now know that the statements that Miz Rhi makes may not be of the truth as she as use the words "government" and "work" in the same statement and then goes on futher to state that there are hundreds of working types surrounding her. As we all know the words "government" and "work" are in direct conflict of each other because we know the government moto is, "If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is."

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
As we all know the words "government" and "work" are in direct conflict of each other because we know the government moto is, "If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is."

...and thus you have the reason that Miz Rhi has left the employ of the guvinmint.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
I myself remember no complaints from yesterday, but be that as it may. Now WHAT is wally up to over thar...

Of course you had no complainin' from yesterday. I was busy havin' fun with Dusty, who was a completely gentleman-like and not at all as the GBM has described him heretofore.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
btw, what language might 'izzimatute' be?

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-02-2002).]

Izzif yizzou dizzon't knizzow, thizzen bizzesa mizzi cizzula.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

bizzendizzover bizzut whizzut dizzoes 'matute' mizzean?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

SHADDAAAAAPPP, you brizzat!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

*hee hee hee*
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Don't mess with matute tute...

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

I shall not, then.

Hrmph, you're no fun.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

No no no. See, YOU'RE 'matute tute' and, and, and... don't you know you Cajun music, you?
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

I live next door to Louisiana. A COURSE I know Cajun music. Couche couche and ky-yay, mah cher!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well, laissez les bontemps roulez, us!
JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
I live next door to Louisiana.

Howdy neighbor! Are ya grillin' out today?

GBM2002
Member # 2183

After having read your closing argument,I can clearly see that you are also suffering from malfezzio of the of the mental factotum. This sometimes happens when one is overwhelmed by the personage of Greater or lesser cohooting and hobnobbery than is required of them. Normally a good nights sleep and a day full of undulled debauchery will straighten you out. The coal raking will soon commence.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
Howdy neighbor! Are ya grillin' out today?

Not in THIS wind, baybuh! Wanna have me over for some hot gumbo?

JKeane
Member # 644

Monday is red beans and rice, Tuesday is gumbo. C'mon by when ya gets da chance.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations