WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Attention!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Attention!!!!!!!
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only did we pass the Brisco Forum in a mere 1 and a half days, we actually more then doubled it in 3 days.

I see records being broken here. Viva los Blondes Fabulosos.

IP: Logged
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob, dangit, while I'll admit that you're pointin' out a right fine accomplishment, you're gonna drive CM off to Fiji, and we can't have THAT. Total chaos would ensue, you see, as Mark would be FORCED to have Dusty, Ken, James, and I moderate in CM's place on those OTHER forums. So before you start a-jumpin' for joy, there, REMEMBER what the CONSEQUENCES of that are.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think Mark might be more apt to replace me with wally, MissyVonButtPlug, an ashtray, and Jeff Gaylord. Which possibly might be worse. Just as long as I ain't around if this passes Lou and he don't like it.

Ho-hano, bruddahs!

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-01-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, uh.... I ain't a "bruddah". *hee*
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

And you ain't in Fiji either.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Brizzat!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Didn't say you couldn't come WITH me, but then who's gonna run THIS place?
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

True... if I leave here, Dusty and Ken'll run it into the ground, and James is great, but he ain't around often enough to stop their banterin' and cahootin'/cohootin'.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhi, If they start causin' to much of a ruckus, get 'em in the ring and I can keep both them blonde boobs in line......me, with eyes in the back of my head and all.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Gonna need all them eyes in your head for THOSE two, James. Want I should have your refereein' shirts cleaned and pressed for ya?
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
Rhi, If they start causin' to much of a ruckus, get 'em in the ring and I can keep both them blonde boobs in line......me, with eyes in the back of my head and all.

BOOBS? BOOBS? James sees boobs, both of them, RHI, what are you and James doing behind is that Dusty's eyes.

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 03-01-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BOOBS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I thought Dusty was off to Houston, and not to New Orleans 3 weeks ago (which would involve some kind of warped time travel)

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-01-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
BOOBS? BOOBS? James sees boobs, both of them, RHI, what are you and James doing behind is that Dusty's eyes.

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 03-01-2002).]

Ken, uh... James and I would be happy to tell you what we're doing if you'd ask us again in United-States-of-American-English.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
BOOBS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, he's coming here to meet ME, and...

...wait a minute, lemme not finish that thought. No tellin' WHAT Ken'll do with that.

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might as well not clean them stripes too good....Sounds like somebody's gonna get the sauce.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Yup, seems inevitable.
markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
might as well go ahead and be the firestarter.MFD

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations