WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » CM the voice of Wisdom (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: CM the voice of Wisdom
markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
You're welcome. Next?

I will never be broken.MFD

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, this here Alzheimer's is turnin' into a dang epidemic. Questions, questions, got your Wisdom here, all the gals on stage at once for the blowoff...
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Wise CM,

Would it be appropriately wise or prudent to date, knobhop, and otherwise debaucherise a woman who has alziemers as she is likely to forget and be a wantin' to do it again in the next five minutes?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well see here that the Grand Bump Mastah has again axed a question replete with relevance.

See, for such as you and my ownself, being as we are only almost 29 and in the peak of physical condition, thereby rendering us virtually 17 in crucial physiological ways, this here would be a dern good idea, as we would be up, f u wheeyul, to the challenge and moreso it'd be like havin' a new woman every time, what with all that Alzheimer's and bad memory and all.

Now a course such as 'Bob', with his 67" waist and replete with Alzheimer's his ownself, should avoid all such mental and physical strenuosities and attend to his Bingo and algebra and such.

Thanky'verymuch.

Step right up, boys, who's next...

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-03-2002).]

William Fitzpatrick
Member # 2339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for William Fitzpatrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O Wise CM,

If I am consuming multiple brewskis for the purpose of making the semi-partially desirable female with me look better and better with each brew, does it matter if I drink myself into near oblivion or should I just stop at the end of the 12-pack? and must I offer her a beverage as well, or just put a bag over her head?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See, here we have a wimmen question which full of your relevance, if not of your wisdom, zackly.

What is the objective here, young Bum? We all understand the threshold-of-good-taste-lowerin' function of your beer, and indeed the action-prolongin' function as well, but if you go on ahead and obliviate your ownself to a too-obliviated degree, why, then you might not have no action atall, as you your ownself or certain crucial body parts might go on ahead and go obliviated on ya.

Meanwhile, you have negelected to provide certain specific type of your data here. Is your female human drankan' her OWN 12-pack or other such as she's lookin' at YOU?

Might could perhaps puttin' the bag over your OWN head be the more helpful tactic? Specifics, specifics.

Well, there you go, more or less. Next?

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a true gentleman of the south and a patriot and these here New nited States, I have often wondered that if in the midst of beer drinking and making your prospective hobnobbling companion look better, if you should run out of beer and the job ain't finished,would if be fittin and proper to get yourself a flag and cover'em up so you can say you did it for your country?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

That war the patriotic thang to do, but chances are you will more easily be able to find more beer than a flag. Wisdom O Wisdom. Next?
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Just so happens I knows where to find a Texas flag. Dusty keeps it in the back of his bag,just fer sech an occasion.And in case of emergencies it is a Large flag. It's there beside the two large croaker sacks.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Then it war indeed fitten an' proper, although not for yourself, as you are from the US of American, and not Texas. Dusty could use it, though. Well sorta. Don't he have an Alabama flag?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... 'croaker sacks'? See, here we are in need of your specific data of your specific kind. What is in the sacks? The tree goes 'moo'.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Dang!! How did you know about the Ala. flag? Croaker sacks were used many,many years ago. Long before you or I were borned.About 2 weeks after Dusty and a day or 2 before Rhi.Back then if'n you wanted to bring home a sack of smelly fish you'd put them in a croaker sack. That's also how Texas mothers carry their young after birth.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fish and youngsters in the same bag. Thats frugal. I will fit that into my mathematical equations ...

The Official Accountant/Historian of the Fabulous Blondes Forum at WC

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Dang!! How did you know about the Ala. flag?

That is because I am Wise In The Ways Of Wisdom, and Know Thangs. Do we have any more wimmen questions in the house?

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dang!! How did you know about the Ala. flag? Croaker sacks were used many,many years ago. Long before you or I were borned.About 2 weeks after Dusty and a day or 2 before Rhi.Back then if'n you wanted to bring home a sack of smelly fish you'd put them in a croaker sack. That's also how Texas mothers carry their young after birth.

I would bet CM remembers croaker sacks well.MFD

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

MFD is full of irrelevance and Alzheimer's here.

quote:
Croaker sacks were used many,many years ago. Long before you or I were borned.

Good goobly goo, MFD. This is sad to witness. Get with the program.

I await more wimmen questions. Brang on the wimmen questions. Never play cards with a man named Doc. Brang 'em on.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Back then if'n you wanted to bring home a sack of smelly fish you'd put them in a croaker sack. That's also how Texas mothers carry their young after birth.

Nup, not all Texas mothers.

One Texas mother carried home her newborn baby girl in a red-and-white Christmas stocking.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So...why is it that most wimmens in the South won't date guys named Leonard unlessin' dey behind name is Skynard?
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never dated no guy named "Leonard" or "Skynard" or nothin' with a "nerd" soundin' thang anywhere in his name. Now, a-course, I didn't go to high school with Bob, so that might could be a reason I didn't date no "nerd" boys.
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said "wimmens", not Divas!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
So...why is it that most wimmens in the South won't date guys named Leonard unlessin' dey behind name is Skynard?

Well here is a wimmen question devoid of relevance because your name is 'John', but I will answer it anyway.

JKeane
Member # 644

Kayden...
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
I said "wimmens", not Divas!

Good to see you know the difference!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
I never dated no guy named "Leonard" or "Skynard" or nothin' with a "nerd" soundin' thang anywhere in his name. Now, a-course, I didn't go to high school with Bob, so that might could be a reason I didn't date no "nerd" boys.

See, there you have your 'diva' answer. The wimmen answer is acause a my cousin Leonard, who has lived acrost the South from Pee-rine Florida which is even Souther than Miami plus all your way over to San Antone, and war nearly the cause a wimmen in the South and elsewhere ceasin' entirely to date men, nor even regard us as human, which I always wondered about with him my ownself.

See, this question war answered with the personal Wisdom of Miz Rhi and myself, such a set a Wisdom that gal has. Brang on the questions. Next.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

To the honorable and wise CM,I have a question that surely will cause you to pause and ponder the answer.However I have faith in you as I know that you are wise and full of wisdom when it comes to divining the femmenum ways of the female persausion. Here is the question: What is the major difference betwix and between diva's and wimmen of the normal sense.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

It's a matter of style, O Grand Bump Mastah. A matter of style.

Next?

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
voice of wisdom and cm do not belong in the same sentence, the can not even come up with an original comeback !!!!

tereorizing the sunshine state ! lol

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by ak74auto:
voice of wisdom and cm do not belong in the same sentence, the can not even come up with an original comeback !!!!

*(tereorizing) the sunshine state ! lol

*needs spell check program

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by ak74auto:

tereorizing the sunshine state ! lol

This from a puppy who can not even come up with a sentence in the first place. Go terrorize a nursery school, as that seems about your speed, and in keeping with these here personality defects you seem to insist on wavin' around n pullick. We will now return to wimmen questions, asked by those who have the sense to ask them.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Greetings oh great and grand wise one who is all knowing about the greater matters that befuddle a lesser man than you CM. Will you please explain to all for their understanding the difference between blithering and bitching and how each should be used properly and is it appropriate for a man to be able to understand when he is being blithered at or bitched at? Also at what age does the blithering stop and the bitching start as we all know that adult feminine types ***** .
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Now here is a question truly replete with relevance and Wisdom and your importance and such...

... but see here, I do not think it is a wimmen question.

See, in terms of your blitherin', such as is done by idiots, this here is not a wimmen thang nor a man thang. Men do'r too, as witness the nonsensical babblin' right here in this forum an' indeed on this very thread by such as 'Bob' and ak ak ak ak. It happens when the dread Alzeheimer's sets in, you see.

Now, your bitchin' I am sorry to say is not neither your gender-related hobby, despite its name and such. Refer your ownselves over to the main forum, and peruse you some wally. Take care to keep the bitchin' separated from the blitherin', as you will find both over thar innat.

Truly this here is a conundrum and such.

Howsoever, to the qustion should a man be able to understand when he is bein' blithered/bitched/harangued/so on at...

... well, whether he should or not, he don't. N'even if he does he pretends he don't, so it don't matter none anyway.

This here has taxed my Wisdom a mite. I must refresh it with some Wisdom Stimulatin' Liquid* whilst I await the next wimmen question.

* beer

Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"[Drinking] makes me bright." -- Toshiro Mifune's "ronin with no name", Yojimbo

...Oops. Wrong thread.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Howsoever, full of relevance, for once there, Matty.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Oh wise and wonderful CM who has spent so much of his partying time studying these most informational questions so that the world can have just one little smiggen of his bright and shining light. I beseach you, please instruct me as to the following: Are Texas Divas and coonasses one and the same and is the term coonass considered a compliment?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Why, Grand Bump Mastah, acourse they are not.

Your 'coonass' is what your Loosiana Cajun refers to his ownself as, although it might could be vociferated with your malicious intent by others who are not such, as with all words of that thar ilk and such.

Your Texas Diva, or mine, as the case might could be, or might could not, dependin', is, acourse, not from Loosiana. She IS, howsoever, a great many other thangs.

Dang glad to lay this here Wisdom upon you, to add to your own considerable such.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

And, see, Texans- most o' us- are allowed to call Cajuns "coonasses", as we are neighbors and neighborly, and do not mean such verbiage in a malicious intent... and them coonasses cook right good food, too, which we Texans can most wondermously appreciate.
Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prostrate myself before the all knowing one when it comes to the ways of wimmin, from one whose success rate is similar to Barry Horowitz' win loss record.

And as the almighty CM is so blessed in the field gynaecology and thingies and etcetera, he will be able to answer this one.

What does a humble kargol do when other posters keep pinching his cartoon wimmin? They're bigger than me (I suppose).

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Your cartoon wimmen are bigger than you? This problem is outside my sphere of Wisdom.

Next?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

WAIT UP. The Muse of Wisdom has descended upon me, and given me the answer and promised cohootin' as well.

Buy you one of them little bitty TVs.

Nhaow dhen, Miz Muse.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:

Nhaow dhen, Miz Muse.

You rang, shugah?

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations