WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » CM the voice of Wisdom (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: CM the voice of Wisdom
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheRagingTazmanian:
I have one.

Where do I find the volume/mute button?

This would be a great help to my sanity.

Alas for your sanity, wimmen do not come equipped with a volume/mute button. There are, however, techniques which affect the nature of their utterances, which I will be only too happy to share the wisdom of, upon receipt of your credit-card number and expiration date.

Next question.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-01-2002).]

IP: Logged
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
See? Droppin' off like that? Sure symptom of Alzheimer's. Why don't you have a nice Mr. Nappy, and I'll have the nice nurse come change those Depends while you're sleepin', and meanwhile I will entertain wimmen questions.

Mr. Nappy any relation to Mr Searchy?

from The Official accountant of the Fabulous Blonde Forum on WC!!!

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-01-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

'Bob', stick to the algebra and such, please. You get all irrelevant when you embark upon geneology and such.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Now, any more wimmen questions? Step right up, gotch 'r Wisdom, right here.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now, any more wimmen questions? Step right up, gotch 'r Wisdom, right here.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood? A wimmens woodchuck of course.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

This would depend on the durability of the wood, f u get my drift.

Next question.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CM,

Knowing how much wisdom you have amassed in these short almost 29 years like myself, I have come upon a philisophical question that I believe you could properly answer.

If a virgin has relationships with a rubber doll are they still considered a virgin?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

This would depend. The rubber doll would still be considered a virgin if it has not itself had a relationship with another rubber doll or something else of similar size such as Rey Misterio Jr. Thanky'verymuch.

Next question?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

OHH. You meant the VIRGIN, not the rubber doll.

Okay.

Well, that would depend on whether it is a male or female virgin, and whether you mean in the medical or philosophical sense.

There. Next question?

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Alright. See, one must ask specific questions. Now. As a male virgin having a relationship with a currently-so-called R&B singer would longer be considered a virgin, a male virgin having a relationship with one of THESE rubber dolls would no longer be considered a virgin either, as the experience would be in all respects equivalent.

Thank you, Weezie, for asking a question so full of Wisdom.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I save the upper 99% for serious competition like Miz Rhi.

quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh. I'm sorry Mask. Were you saying something? I dozed off for a second. Your little speeches seem to be a great cure for my insomnia.

Ex-cuuuuse you? Are you saying I'm not "serious competition"???

Please explain, oh dear Legend-Killer. The Diva-who-is-well-versed-in-Bar-Fu awaits. Answer carefully, as you need to demonstrate whether these wisdom lessons from CM have fallen on deaf ears.

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, now what if two dolls have sex with each other?

"Mai"

"Charlie"

[This message has been edited by Shaving Weezie Jefferson (edited 03-01-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Then this would be in all respects equivalent to two models or soap-opera 'actors' having sex, and, as no sentient beings would be involved, does not fall within the purview, f u wheeyul, of this discussion.

Thanky'verymuch. Next?

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CM,as usual your wisdom astounds and confounds those of us upon which it falls. But,if a real human type were to shall we say interact with, and commit debouchery,and otherwise hobbnob with said such doll,and prior to such hobbnobery was a virgin,would the human still be, of course in your wisdom and eyes a virgin?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

and would said doll still be considered a virgin.

Again I bring up the question of a legality. Is it legal to have more then one of these dolls? Would that cosist of a harem, and if so,would it fall into the bylaws against harems?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
CM,as usual your wisdom astounds and confounds those of us upon which it falls. But,if a real human type were to shall we say interact with, and commit debouchery,and otherwise hobbnob with said such doll,and prior to such hobbnobery was a virgin,would the human still be, of course in your wisdom and eyes a virgin?

Hmm.

The Grand Bump Mastah has axed a specific question full of wisdom.

Nhaow dhen. If your real human virgin type were to debauch and knobhop, as you said, with a model or soap-opera 'actor', well then, as the partner would be non-sentient, then the condition of virginity would not in my opinion be terminated, no.

Since the experience of debauching and knobhopping these here dolls would be equivalent in all respects, then again, no, the condition of virginity would not be in this case terminated neither.

Thanky'verymuch.

Next?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
and would said doll still be considered a virgin.

Again I bring up the question of a legality. Is it legal to have more then one of these dolls? Would that cosist of a harem, and if so,would it fall into the bylaws against harems?

*sigh*

Young 'Bob' has asked questions, as always, full of irrelevance, which are not wimmen questions, and are on the wrong thread. Get with the program, 'Bob'.

Next.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

ok Wimmens dolls!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care about the mens dolls!!!
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a wimmen question. Why is it that I can never seem to get the ones I want, but I can't get rid of the ones I don't want anymore?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by GreyGhost:
Here's a wimmen question. Why is it that I can never seem to get the ones I want, but I can't get rid of the ones I don't want anymore?

love dolls?

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Okay, but if a dog had sex with a doll, and someone like, oh I dunno ... Mayatt ... drew a picture of it and posted it on the internet, would we legally be allowed to drop him on his head?

This goes out to both/either CM and/or Ghost.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
ok Wimmens dolls!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care about the mens dolls!!!

'Bob', you are again irrelelvant and full of irrelevance. I know nothin' about these here dolls, them not bein' what this thread was started by the Grand Bump Mastah in order to make use of my Wisdom in.

*sigh*

Do the books, do the books...

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
Okay, but if a dog had sex with a doll, and someone like, oh I dunno ... Mayatt ... drew a picture of it and posted it on the internet, would we legally be allowed to drop him on his head?

This goes out to both/either CM and/or Ghost.

No.

We would be legally REQUIRED to drop him on his head.

Thanky'verymuch.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
'Bob', you are again irrelelvant and full of irrelevance. I know nothin' about these here dolls, them not bein' what this thread was started by the Grand Bump Mastah in order to make use of my Wisdom in.

*sigh*

Do the books, do the books...

so your wisdom of wimmens is limited to non doll wimmens? That's specializing.

GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No.

We would be legally REQUIRED to drop him on his head.

Thanky'verymuch.

Well, true, but only after shaving his head and making him watch a show booked by Wally...

Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:

My God, what do you people think of me? Posting it on the internet? You think I'm *insane*?!?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Here's a wimmen question.

AH! An actual wimmen question! HERE is what my Wisdom will be of use in!

Why is it that I can never seem to get the ones I want,

Why, because the ones you want all like the guy to be taller than them.

but I can't get rid of the ones I don't want anymore?

Insufficient time dedicated to target practice. Failing that, you might try studying and utilizing the personality traits of Legend-Killer, but on the whole target practice strikes me as the more enjoyable, although less effective, alternative. Man does not live by results alone.

Thanky'verymuch.

Next question.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
TripleHHH67
Member posted 03-01-2002 11:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

love dolls?

See, not only are you irrelevant, but you have commenced to makin' no sense whatsoever. Do the books.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
so your wisdom of wimmens is limited to non doll wimmens? That's specializing.

And your point, 'Bob', would be what?

Just do the books.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I am relevant, Them there dolls pictured above are called "Love Dolls" and were featured on the HOward Stern Show. I am multi talented and can do things above and beyond my cypherin skills

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Well, true, but only after shaving his head and making him watch a show booked by Wally...

See, this is why we employ legal counsel.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
I am relevant, Them there dolls pictured above are called "Love Dolls" and were featured on the HOward Stern Show. I am multi talented and can do things above and beyond my cypherin skills

'Bob', what does this have to do with wimmen questions? Are you gettin' senile also? You saw what happened to poor L-k. Aw, that's right, in this condition you can't remember it. That's okay and not your fault. Go Mr. Nappy and it will all be just fine.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Which brings me to yet another unanswered question, is Mr Nappy related to Mr Searchy?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Don't worry about it, 'Bob'. See, after lunch they have Bingo.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

I will now entertain and perhaps even answer more wimmen questions. Wisdom, getcher red-hot Wisdom...
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Byatches be buggin.' Why iz dat?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

here be yo ansa dawg:

bkawz

nex

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not AWL us be buggin'. Some o' us be chillin'.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

be true dat

rhi don be buggin

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations