WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » CM the voice of Wisdom (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: CM the voice of Wisdom
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HM, this suddenly seems to have turned into the "Ask CM and Legend-Killer" thread....
IP: Logged
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
HM, this suddenly seems to have turned into the "Ask CM and Legend-Killer" thread....

By all means fire away. I'll answer them the best hat I can. But I guess I should go and review my psych books from college. This place certainly could use a good shrink.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:
And there is something wrong with keeping a lady happy?

I happen to have good luck with keeping ladies happy.

And being a giver at times can get you a lot more than being a "taker".

CM = Johnny Mathis AND Mark Calloway??????????????

TheRagingTazmanian
Member # 990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheRagingTazmanian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
CM = Johnny Mathis AND Mark Calloway??????????????

No more like

CM = Steven Tyler and Gary Coleman.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh.... no.

Wrong on both counts, boys.

BZZZZZT! Thank you for playing!

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
Uh.... no.

[b]BZZZZZT! Thank you for playing![/B]

ok, CM = Mel Torme AND Joey Butafuco?

TheRagingTazmanian
Member # 990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheRagingTazmanian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rhiannon:
[b]Uh.... no.

[b]BZZZZZT! Thank you for playing![/B]

ok, CM = Mel Torme AND Joey Butafuco?[/B][/QUOTE]

Now that I would agree with.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pish tush. As Miz Rhi tolja, apart from my similar musical abilities to Mr. Torme, y'all are wanderin' around blind without a cane. I await further questions, which will be answered from the Book Of Life Wisdom, and not from no both sissy and misguided college textbook nonsense. Next?
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Pish tush. As Miz Rhi tolja, apart from my similar musical abilities to Mr. Torme, y'all are wanderin' around blind without a cane. I await further questions, which will be answered from the Book Of Life Wisdom, and not from no both sissy and misguided college textbook nonsense. Next?

Sissy and misguided college textbook nonsense?

WAIT A MINUTE! I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well there you go. Next question? I will have all you boys cohootin' and such before you know it.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Well there you go. Next question? I will have all you boys cohootin' and such before you know it.

You are right.

Now where is that case of Mike's Hard Lemonade I had earlier.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by TheRagingTazmanian:
Mask = wisdom HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

And in reading this me thinks Mask may actually watch Oprah quite frequently.

What is the old line?

"Me thinks he doth protest to much"

See? Pitiful babblin'.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
And there is something wrong with keeping a lady happy?

I happen to have good luck with keeping ladies happy.

And with such ease. All he has to do is leave the room. Next question?

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
And with such ease. All he has to do is leave the room. Next question?

Not even going to comment on that one old man.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Figgered ya warn't. Old yes in experience, but only almost 29.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Now that this puppy has been spanked with this rolled-up newspaper, next question.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Figgered ya warn't. Old yes in experience, but only almost 29.

29 to what power?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

In your mathematicalistic terms, the first of course. However the True Power lies in the Ways Of Wisdom with which I shall answer more questions, if certain people will know when they're whupped and shut up. Next question?
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
In your mathematicalistic terms, the first of course. However the True Power lies in the Ways Of Wisdom with which I shall answer more questions, if certain people will know when they're whupped and shut up. Next question?

I have never admitted defeat and only rarely shut up. So we can keep at this for quite some time oh wise and ancient one.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

The rarely shut up part we are all too well acquainted with, but don't your hands ever get tired from receiving your ass over and over? Oh well. I must depart for a while, so go on ahead and come up with your best, such as it is *snort*. Meanwhile should anyone have actual wimmen questions, such as I have already answered even to the demanding standards of Miz Rhi, why go on ahead an' ask. The tree goes 'moo'.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
The rarely shut up part we are all too well acquainted with, but don't your hands ever get tired from receiving your ass over and over? Oh well. I must depart for a while, so go on ahead and come up with your best, such as it is *snort*. Meanwhile should anyone have actual wimmen questions, such as I have already answered even to the demanding standards of Miz Rhi, why go on ahead an' ask. The tree goes 'moo'.

No they don't. And I am nowhere near the record for ass handings set by Wally.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well that's a pathetic thang to have to resort to in order to defend oneself. Who is 'they' and what don't they do? You're startin' to babble as bad as that Ragin' Mongoloid fella.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

CM = Tom Jones AND Urkel?

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Well that's a pathetic thang to have to resort to in order to defend oneself. Who is 'they' and what don't they do? You're startin' to babble as bad as that Ragin' Mongoloid fella.

You asked if my hands got tired from recieving my ass, so I answered with no they don't. Senility setting in there Mask?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
You asked if my hands got tired from recieving my ass, so I answered with no they don't. Senility setting in there Mask?

Answerin' a question in the first line of a paragraph which has several one or more subsequent 'theys', showin' you are sufferin' from 'last in first out' syndrome, and you ask if I'M gettin' senile?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
CM = Tom Jones AND Urkel?

Now the Tom Jones part has merit, as if you mean the Tom Jones who was trained by Karl Gotch there is a similarity in grappling skills, and if you mean that other fella there is the underwear-and-room-key thang...

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Answerin' a question in the first line of a paragraph which has several one or more subsequent 'theys', showin' you are sufferin' from 'last in first out' syndrome, and you ask if I'M gettin' senile?

Yep I am. You only asked one question and I answered it.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Yup you are what? Gettin' senile? Go have the nurse change your Depends.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Meanwhile if no one has any wimmen questions I will be happy to keep all this wisdom to myself.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Yup you are what? Gettin' senile? Go have the nurse change your Depends.

No I was agreeing that I was calling you senile. And I don't live in Florida so I am not in need of a nurse to change anything.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well you're fixin' to not smell real purty plus have a very annoying rash. See, wimmen are not fond of these characteristics. Next question.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-01-2002).]

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Well you're fixin' to not smell real purty plus have a very annoying rash. See, wimmen are not fond of these characterisitics. Next question.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

*YAWN*

Is this the best you can do?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

No, just enough to whup you, as you are almost as hard to tie knots in as a shoelace, as witness that last non-response. I save the upper 99% for serious competition like Miz Rhi.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
No, just enough to whup you, as you are almost as hard to tie knots in as a shoelace, as witness that last non-response. I save the upper 99% for serious competition like Miz Rhi.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh. I'm sorry Mask. Were you saying something? I dozed off for a second. Your little speeches seem to be a great cure for my insomnia.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See? Droppin' off like that? Sure symptom of Alzheimer's. Why don't you have a nice Mr. Nappy, and I'll have the nice nurse come change those Depends while you're sleepin', and meanwhile I will entertain wimmen questions.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legend Killer needs to leave the cypherin up to Triple HHH as that is his assigned job.

CM and myself are almost 29. This is a fact and no need to argue it futher. This is a ask CM forum not bash CM forum. Get the facts straight.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
See? Droppin' off like that? Sure symptom of Alzheimer's. Why don't you have a nice Mr. Nappy, and I'll have the nice nurse come change those Depends while you're sleepin', and meanwhile I will entertain wimmen questions.

Has nothing to do with Alzheimer's. It has to do with you boring the hell out of me.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Legend Killer needs to leave the cypherin up to Triple HHH as that is his assigned job.

CM and myself are almost 29. This is a fact and no need to argue it futher. This is a ask CM forum not bash CM forum. Get the facts straight.

Ah, CM and are just having a little good natured ribbing.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well see there? Paradoxical reactions, inability to follow the thread of a discussion, another sure sign of loss of mental acuity. Do not feel bad as this comes with age. Ken and myself at only almost 29 do not of course have these problems.

Now, are there any wimmen questions?

TheRagingTazmanian
Member # 990

I have one.

Where do I find the volume/mute button?

This would be a great help to my sanity.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations