WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » hold down the fort

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hold down the fort
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please guys, keep kenny fed, well rested, and under control. i'm gone for the remainder of the weekend. maybe let KEN AND ONLY KEN cuss once or twice. makes him feel better. i hope the net is still here monday, much less this site.
IP: Logged
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dusty, take GG's number just in case you get in trouble. We have him on retainer

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i'm in the right county(3 counties), i already know the judge on a 1st name basis. but thanks.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Dear Dusty,

I, being the Gentleman that I am, have never uttered any profain language whatsoever in my whole life. I do assure you that I shall control my verbage and shall speak the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. My word as a Gentleman.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have fun, come back in one piece
dw
Member # 2106

aw hell. i'm outta here.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See in true Texas language, Dusty can cuss too.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As can we all. Cussin' is a very important part of the Texan cultural vernacular, as you know from your experience with knowing Mr. Wolfe, there, for as long as you have.

We'll just see if the diner throws me & Dusty outta there for swearin' up a storm. I'm feelin' a mite bit feisty today.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Here's hoping the hidden devices work and we can print the words on this here forum.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhi, Order the boy a chicken fried steak with lots of gravy and some fried taters...he'll settle right down.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
Rhi, Order the boy a chicken fried steak with lots of gravy and some fried taters...he'll settle right down.

So he did, although he ate his salad with ranch dressin' first.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations