WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » New Dusty Rulz (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Dusty Rulz
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has become apparent that we need to admend the Dusty Rulz of no cussin.

I will need all the assistance I can get backing me up on this issue at hand as Dusty had decided in his very first post that we couldn't talk like adults.

To show Dusty that cussin is proper, let the cussin begin.

IP: Logged
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, Ken, you are one hell of a man.
Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Luce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a HONORABLY DISCHARGED US Marine I only know cuss words. It's not my fault, but that is the way of the USMC. U Signed (the) Mother******* Contract.

No really it stands for U Suckas Missed Christmas.

[This message has been edited by foolio121 (edited 03-01-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn straight! A gal can swear like a sailor, a little, again!
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can always resign, effective yesterday. and let the real fun begin. and that's no rib.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
i can always resign, effective yesterday. and let the real fun begin. and that's no rib.

Don't do that. You've gotta help me keep Mr. Timbs in line over here!

*wails* JAAAAAMES! Dusty's threatnin' me!!!

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this called internal strife? *sigh* MFD

so long from the DiBiase state of mind.........

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naw...We're just your typical dys-funk-shun-al little family......Don't worry, Rhi,
Dusty'll forget all about it once the fun starts back up....

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*whew*

Good to know. There's enough dysfunction in the world of wrestling without draggin' that stuff in HERE.

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dys-funcy like a dys-monkey
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

More gibberish? Barkeep, close that man's tab and call the Alzheimer's Association. Bob over there's got the number.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not real apt to remember it, however.

from the Sunshine State!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

True dat. Check his inside a his elbow, I believe he done wrote the number there for rememberin' purposes.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
True dat.

Miz Rhi, is this proof that you and Dusty was at New Orleans together after all? You doing that cajun talking and all.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Miz Rhi, is this proof that you and Dusty was at New Orleans together after all? You doing that cajun talking and all.

Ha. That was Dusty and them fat wimmen, which of course, I am NOT one.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

True dat what she say, her.
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I say limpdick here? Cuz I did in another thread....
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Speakin' for the Upper Level, it was essential where you used it. Don't let's make a habit of it, but you knew that already.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by GreyGhost:
Can I say limpdick here? Cuz I did in another thread....

Sir Grey Ghost,

Yes, I can see that this is an essential word and if you feel the need to use it properly, then by all means go ahead.
Feel free to use this term on anybody but myself.

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 03-08-2002).]

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too, would have to seriously consider usin' my moderatin' position to eliminate any reference to myself in relation to that term......
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Better off usin' your protractor.
james beard
Member # 658

Which brings up the question....What's the difference between a pro-tractor and a con-tractor......????????
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
Which brings up the question....What's the difference between a pro-tractor and a con-tractor......????????

Ok, I'll bite,

What is the difference between a pro-tractor and a con-tractor.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
I, too, would have to seriously consider usin' my moderatin' position to eliminate any reference to myself in relation to that term......

I too have heard referees called and described as many things but never that. On the other hand, why do we remember the Alamo?

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markfordibiase:
Is this called internal strife? *sigh* MFD

so long from the DiBiase state of mind.........

gonads and strife? (that part where it shows Ron Jeremy and Johnboy scares me)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-08-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
(that part where it shows Ron Jeremy and Johnboy scares me)

Jes' thank how John Bwah felt.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that birthmark would fly outta his face

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

james beard
Member # 658

pro-tractin' is preachin' FOR it....con-tractin' is preachin' aginit....whatever IT is.....
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

First time I have done heard it called 'preachin' '.

Come to thank of it, no it ain't neither.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
First time I have done heard it called 'preachin' '.

Come to thank of it, no it ain't neither.

Then oh wise one, please impart your wisdom upon us and give us your version.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal... as I have done said afore, my protractor is always at the ready, as war welcomed by Miz Rhi. I have heard tell of preachers carryin' protractors hidden inside their Bibles an' such, a sorry thang, such as that loathesome critter up in Minnesota thar, who war one.

Now your contractin' takes place subsequent to your protractin', as DEE-creed by nature its ownself, howsoever when one is only almost 29 an' in the peak of physical-type conditionin' like your and my ownself, contractin' is brief in duration and right soon one's protractor is ag'in at the ready, as you will testify what with them 8 kids of your'n, plus the one left at the hospital in place of ak ak ak ak ak ak ak ak.

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what he said.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
what he said.

Dear DW,

I suspect you are a needing some of that wisdom juice that Rhi is brewing out back.

dw
Member # 2106

no.
what he said.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
no.
what he said.

So then if I understand you correctly, then you need what he said, right?

dw
Member # 2106

no.
just what he said.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
no.
just what he said.

Then you need just what he said?

dw
Member # 2106

something like that.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
something like that.

Now do you need just what he said, or do you need a something like that?

dw
Member # 2106

something like that. just like he said.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations