WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » The Timbs Bunch

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Timbs Bunch
OneFanGang
Member # 1033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFanGang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Okay Ken, imagine the Brady Bunch opening where there are nine faces in their own neat little blocks, three rows of three, or three columns of three.

Naturally, you belong in the center box.

Now, which of your nine kids has to be left out? And why?

IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you think that looks funny, then try Dusty and all his wimmen
OneFanGang
Member # 1033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFanGang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dusty's Trail was a syndicated show in the 70s featuring Bob "Gilligan Maynard" Denver.

This Dusty's trail you speak of sounds to me like you're about to tell the story of why he is radically opposed to veal.

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is Ken in the center? He looks nothing like Alice.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Weezie , I knew you weren't blind.
ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he looks more like a gorilla ,think congo or planet of the apes. lol
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Thanks, Weezie , I knew you weren't blind.

You did have the Mr. Brady 'fro there for awhile though.

OneFanGang
Member # 1033

quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
Why is Ken in the center? He looks nothing like Alice.

Consarn it, Weezie! We're trying to get Ken his own show.

Ken cooks and keeps the crew in order. Never mind that Sir Dudley Clements was a dead ringer for Allan Melvin; this thing has legs.

[This message has been edited by OneFanGang (edited 02-28-2002).]

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

I'm seeing Dusty, Ken, and Rhi in an updated Three's Company sorta thing.

James could handle the Mr. Roper role, but play it as a former wrestling ref who took one too many bumps. Then, when he comes for the rent, they could distract him for some classic befuddlin.'

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Yes and I am the King of My Domain and all that I own. I am El Jefe and Mucho Machismo.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Yes and I am the King of My Domain and all that I own. I am El Jefe and Mucho Machismo.

as in the Seinfeld episode?

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ken is king as long as he has his love seat. he never moves, just gives orders and eats. come to think of it, he acts like royalty.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They'd never get away with that stuff with me.....If this was a Three's Company rip-off, I'd end up with Suzanne Sommers on the side and those two'd never know (maybe the other chick, too) This Ref never fit that "I see nothing, I know nothing, mold".....
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if that ain't the truth and nothing but the truth!!
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:
I'm seeing Dusty, Ken, and Rhi in an updated Three's Company sorta thing.

James could handle the Mr. Roper role, but play it as a former wrestling ref who took one too many bumps. Then, when he comes for the rent, they could distract him for some classic befuddlin.'

EEK! I'm already a MOD in this place without having been asked... what are you trine a git me into NOW????

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Okay, the stars are uprising. Gonna hafta call a production meeting and change the script.

How about an update of My Two Dads? James is the judge who sentences Rhi to live with both Dusty and Ken (not knowing which one is actually her father). Then James could be all hardnose and bust up the highjinx.

dw
Member # 2106

nah. that wouldn't work either. the judge would know ken already fathered 9. anybody that potent, the 10th one is courtesy of the court.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm, might could work, since Ken and Dusty are almost CERTAINLY old enough to be dads of mine, bein' as I am only almost 19, and such....

....wait a minnit! WHAT am I sayin'??? Do I *want* to be fathered by either of them two guys when I could have them take me out instead?
*shaking head to clear it*

dw
Member # 2106

just call me daddy.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
just call me daddy.

You plan on justifyin' bein' called that, Bwah?

dw
Member # 2106

don't need but 1 chance.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

A woo wooo woooo!
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
ken is king as long as he has his love seat. he never moves, just gives orders and eats. come to think of it, he acts like royalty.

Yes, Dusty this has gone to prove that you do understand my lot in life. This only goes to show that I know my authority, I delegate responsibility, and I smirk at those who look at me in awe. ( heres looking at you

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unacceptable post.

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 03-01-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by ak74auto:
unacceptable post.

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 03-01-2002).]

OH OH! Somebody's daddy got after 'im!

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
OH OH! Somebody's daddy got after 'im!

Member when we wuz kids, Rhi? We wouldn't be caught dead posting on the same board our 'rents moderated.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Nup, we shore wouldn't. We'd a done our best to avoid a public forum-floggin' and a trip out behind the woodshed. Our young ak74-boy gots somethin' ta learn.

Of course, since I *am* only almost 19, that was not so very long ago...

ak74auto
Member # 2033

i have a serious learning curve,so i'll probably do it again ! lol your 19,hmm i'm 24,how old is everyone else on this board ? now remember i asked real ages ,not how old you think you are .
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i have a serious learning curve,so i'll probably do it again ! lol your 19,hmm i'm 24,how old is everyone else on this board ? now remember i asked real ages ,not how old you think you are .

almost 24 with a 31 7/16" waist

GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well, if Mask and Ken are almost 29, and Rhi is 19, then I'm almost 23.

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

I'll be 73 years young in July.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by GreyGhost:
Well, if Mask and Ken are almost 29, and Rhi is 19, then I'm almost 23.

Yes and a wise 23 you are Sir Ghost.

ak74auto
Member # 2033

quote:
he looks more like a gorilla ,think congo or planet of the apes. lol

it's true it's true. p.s. i left some bananas for you on the counter .

[This message has been edited by ak74auto (edited 03-02-2002).]

[This message has been edited by ak74auto (edited 03-02-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

That isn't a necessary post kid.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

SEEEEE???

Daddy's gittin' after 'im agin! Under the thumb there, ak74?

ak74auto
Member # 2033

NOT NICE

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 03-02-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ken, are you and Juanita sure he is yours?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations