WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Dusty Wolfe in PWI Awards shock

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dusty Wolfe in PWI Awards shock
Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the 1992 Year in Review:

TOP TEN REASONS WHY GLOBAL IS A LOT OF FUN AGAIN

6. Dusty Wolfe actually wins a match or two

(Robert Wright, Hamburg, PA. I thought Hamburg was in Germany?)

IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have video or photographic proof of this phenomenon.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course he does not, but we all know Dusty makes the PWI Top 500 year in and year out, puttin' him in the exalted and one might even say lustruss company of such as HHH, Muta, Rocky, Austin, and a bunch of dudes who are either dead or never existed in the first place. This here was a serious wrestling journalism commentary post, and as such should be ignored.

Cohootin' on in the Sunshine State!

nothing to see here
Member # 672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nothing to see here     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Do you have video or photographic proof of this phenomenon.

I have a tape of Dusty beating Manuel Vialobos in Global. Give me 6-8 months and I might be able to find it.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grisby,

If there is anyway this phenomenon can be salvaged from the depths of any persons library, then so be it man. What it 6 to 8 months compared to 20 years.

Thank you ever so much for your concern and research in this scientific realm of no Dusty video.

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We let Dusty go over on Manny?????????????
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
twice.
and would have gone over chaz if he hadn't thrown a fit. and dq's over john hawk when he was only slightly dangerous. so there.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the video proof isn't proof until it is viewed and witnessed.
It's just like if a tree falls in an empty forest.......

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
allright guys. a deep question. the tree bit reminded me. if a man speaks in the forest where no woman can here him.... is he still wrong?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dusty haven't you learned yet after 3 or 4 divorces? We men are ALWAYS wrong, even if we never open our mouths to say anything..

I learned that one quick after one divorce..

dw
Member # 2106

need more opinions guys. sullivan, stay out.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
allright guys. a deep question. the tree bit reminded me. if a man speaks in the forest where no woman can here him.... is he still wrong?

This philosophical question was asked to many men and the true concesses was.

Yes, because he was speaking.(ask any woman)

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

And not only that, but the tree never hits the ground because it won't stop and ask for directions if it gets lost.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

But if the tree DOES hit the ground, it DOES make a sound.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

It goes 'moo'.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

No, 'moo'.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
And not only that, but the tree never hits the ground because it won't stop and ask for directions if it gets lost.

CM is a very wise man in the ways of wimmen.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Yes, I have amassed much wisdom in the past only almost 29 years.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
This philosophical question was asked to many men and the true concesses was.

Yes, because he was speaking.(ask any woman)

Now, now, Ken. Have you so little faith in women, that you think we ALWAYS think you boys are wrong? Hmph. We don't ALWAYS think that, you know. SOMETIMES we... well, heck, let's just say we're danged good at making y'all THINK y'all are right, even when ya ain't.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See? Just as I said.
Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a supermodel walks across a field of wheat, will the grains scream?
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Kargol,

You have brought up an interesting point, if you could please ask this question again on the CM the Voice of Wisdom topic, then I feel sure he could answer it with his upmost knowledge.

Dugan
Member # 345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dugan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys just remember the two most important words in the male vocabulary:

Yes, Dear

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sage advice once told to me by my pretend-Jewish-mother, Andy:

A woman marries her first child and gives birth to her second.

Boys.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations