WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Dusty and Rhi meeting in private (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dusty and Rhi meeting in private
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and rhi's a lady. any more "details", you'll have to get from ken.
IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My lips are sealed. I gave my word to YOU that I would never,ever,tell all of the XXX rated details. No matter how cruel you torture me,I will never speak of the hobnobbling and debauchery that was witnessed.You have my promise,as a wrestler and a Gentleman.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
My lips are sealed. I gave my word to YOU that I would never,ever,tell all of the XXX rated details. No matter how cruel you torture me,I will never speak of the hobnobbling and debauchery that was witnessed.You have my promise,as a wrestler and a Gentleman.

no details, but, does Dusty show on video?

The Official Accountant/Historian of the Fabulous Blondes Forum at WC

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, 'Bob'. Get with the program. Our lips are sealed. Attend to your algebra and incontinence and such.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the incontenance was just a battle with some bad chicken I had. as far as Algebra, I am now doing calculous cypherin, I am also in training to be the board's first triple naught spy

The Official Accountant/Historian of the Fabulous Blondes Forum at WC

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well good for you, Jethr---... er, 'Bob'. I'll call the nice nurse for you now.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
and rhi's a lady. any more "details", you'll have to get from ken.

Why are you leavin' the "details" of ANYTHING that has to do with me to Ken? Great googly moogly, what is my reputation in for???

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations