WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Dusty and Rhi meeting in private (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dusty and Rhi meeting in private
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you bug his car?
IP: Logged
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he did, that's fine. I am a professional investigator trained in the ways of detecting hidden tracking devices and removing them from vehicles and persons and such, so Ken will not have that live feed he'd hoped for.

And yes, Dusty has left San Antonio and is on his way to pay homage to the Queen.

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 03-01-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, so we can't have the live feed. Can we at least get it on tape delay?

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-01-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have it on my authority that Rhi will never find all my detecting devices.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha. You obviously don't know how danged GOOD I *am*, babe.

Besides.... we'll go in MY car, just to be safe. You don't know what that looks like a-tall.

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can tell you is, don't frisk
Dusty......

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
All I can tell you is, don't frisk
Dusty......

You kiddin' me? Don't want more trouble than I already got!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, Ken's most excellent detection devices have escaped even the notice of the trained private investigator Miz Rhi, and they report that she has just turned into the parking lot of the chicken-fried steak emporium, where our man Dusty, havin' somehow driven through rain and aardvarks all the way from San Antone and gotten there first, is already waitin'. Film at 11.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-01-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Which Dusty will probably not show up on.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Which Dusty will probably not show up on.

I was going to say, you were showing allot of confidence in that, given that he has yet to appear on film!!

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see from the GSP system that Dusty is now in Houston. I am waiting to hear the audio now.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Alright, Ken's most excellent detection devices have escaped even the notice of the trained private investigator Miz Rhi, and they report that she has just turned into the parking lot of the chicken-fried steak emporium, where our man Dusty, havin' somehow driven through rain and aardvarks all the way from San Antone and gotten there first, is already waitin'. Film at 11.

Ken, check your feed. The master shows Dusty has been in Houston and at the CFS emporium for over an hour, and Miz Rhi cohooted with him there at precisely 15:05:57 Houston time.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Ken, check your feed. The master shows Dusty has been in Houston and at the CFS emporium for over an hour, and Miz Rhi cohooted with him there at precisely 15:05:57 Houston time.

I would of course need video proof of this, I still refuse to believe that mr Wolfe appears on video. Has anyone checked if he actually has a shadow, a reflection in the mirror, and if he has 2 teeth marks on his neck? But then again the 2 teeth mark could be from some wimmens in N.O. (maybe one bit him twice)

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Yes, the audio has come in and I have it recorded for unvirgin ears only. Something about music and veils and dancing and prancing and James and two boobs. A bunch of static. OH NO. Will check the equipment and report back.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Now 'Bob', these are 'facts' here. I will vouch for their accuracy. What will show when the videotape is played may be another matter entirely, and it don't matter how many times one certain one of them wimmen bit him, because she don't even have ONE tooth.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-01-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Now 'Bob', these are 'facts' here. I will vouch for their accuracy. What will show ehen the videotape is played may be another matter entirely, and it don't matter how many times one certain one of them wimmen bit him, because she don't even have ONE tooth.

so are we looking for 2 gum marks?
As far as the proof, I don't doubt what you are seeing, just that he WILL show up on the video replay.

from The Official Accountant of the Fabulous Blondes Forum on WC

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Alright, our tracking devices report that the cohootin' has been achieved and that subject A and subject B have gone their separate ways, and that thankfully there appears to have been no weddin'. Stay tuned, details upcoming.
ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dw, you practically forced the segram seven down my throat,as bailing people out, i think i have that market cornered saving your hide from buck not once ,but trice ! two times in the ring working with him( if you can call it that !) and once when he was little ( it's spanking thing,you guys wouldn't understand).
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Don't think we WANNA understand.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

I have recorded the whole sordid affair. I believe the rustling sound was the veils and Rhi rip them away from her tantalizing body while Dusty screamed more, more. (maybe I better go back and listen again)
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Hmmm....cowboy cologne, Dusty wears cowboy cologne....

*sigh*

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
Hmmm....cowboy cologne, Dusty wears cowboy cologne....

*sigh*

Yeah, he wears Odie Alamo behind both ears. But I see he didn't impress you at all.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

hmmmmm....what were you doing smellin Dusty's ears????
GBM2002
Member # 2183

NOT ME,

Once again, get with the program, I just see where he puts it not smells where he puts it.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

actually the question was directed at both moderators

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

'Bob', there's FOUR moderators, plus of course myself. Even your algebra and such is failin'. Get with the program.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Ok ok, I meant both moderators that have had exposure to Dusty

sheeshhhhh, a man can't get a break around here. I do all the cypherin and ask a question and get no respect...

From The Official Accountant of the Fabulous Blondes Forum on WC

{I just noticed, this is the 1000th post on this Forum,,,,Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee}

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-01-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well, at least you can still READ a number. Do the books.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

If I didn't know any better, I would think that I am being used for my excellent cypherin skills...nah, they love me, they really love me..
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Triple HHH has knowledge of Dusty being exposed. I think his video equipment must be working.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I plead the 5th!!!

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-02-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

I think Triple HHH pleads for a 5th, it will help with the cypherin stuff he does.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

not the 5th amendment, I mean I pleaded with the 5th person that is not shown in the picture of the DW fan club for the video, but they wouldn't give it up...

she was mean. (no it wasnt Sweet Rhi)

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-02-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

PEOPLE,I have been sworn to absolute secretsey.No matter what you do to me,I shall never tell you about the hobbnobling and debouchery,that went on. You can pull my hair and twist my toes and I will not delvulge any of the juicy details of this xxx rated rondevue. I shall never expose the photo's of this hot and steamy meeting that set Houston on fire and forever changed the way men and wimmen meet in public. I now know why it is called "forbidden love".You could even bite my fingers and I cannot speak to you of the dance of the 7 (veerryy large) vels and of where Dusty put them! Oh my Rod,I can see them even now. My mind and my eyes are forever scarred.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

I too have been sworn to secrecy. Trust us, it is the only way and for your own good.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

JEALOUS, Ken?

A woo wooo woooo! Legs everywhere!

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

The important question here is:

Does Dusty actually show up on video?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

'Bob', as Jimmy Snuka has explained, to be payin' attention is the only way to know what's goin' on. You have heard the Grand Bump Mastah and myself say that we are sworn to secrecy. Get with the program.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-02-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
JEALOUS, Ken?

ME NAH,

A woo wooo woooo! Legs everywhere!

But we would like for you to explain that extra pair that CM and I counted. I will be forced to share this with Triple HHH for cypherin' if a plausible explaination is not coming forthwith.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
The important question here is:

Does Dusty actually show up on video?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations