WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Dusty and Rhi meeting in private (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dusty and Rhi meeting in private
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey folks, Dusty and Rhiannon have a private meeting tomorrow. Which one will do the dance of the 90 veils. We will stay tuned and update you on this secretive event.
IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right forum stay tuned. Pictures to follow.

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 02-28-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
90 veils!!!!!!!! sheeeeeeesh
poor Dusty will be an old man by the time she gets to 25.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang you, Ken, I done TOLJA before.... it's the dance of the SEVEN veils, and since when is a meeting at a diner in the middle of the afternoon "in private" ?????

Hmph. Kinda rumors YOU start, you might git a gal in trouble here. You'll have Dusty and me teamin' up and doin' some cahootin' on YOU.

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see why i'm going grey?
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but I'll see tomorrow.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
see why i'm going grey?

if you think you are going grey now, wait until you get to veil #75, you will be collecting Social Security benefits by then.... 90 Veils wow!

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Rhi, don't take this the wrong way but I know what has happened to EVERY girl Dusty has ever met and it wasn't always pretty. As to the 90 veils and the gunny sack, I am only going by what Dusty told me.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah. she enjoyed herself. even if she moved on. and that thought makes for jealousy. especially when you're a year away from aarp.
dw
Member # 2106

so there. nah!
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Rhi, don't take this the wrong way but I know what has happened to EVERY girl Dusty has ever met and it wasn't always pretty.

UH oh.

Dusty, what am I in for, here?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just stay married to whasisface till at least after lunch.

from the Sunshine State!

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
UH oh.

Dusty, what am I in for, here?

better make that 1000 veils, a flack jacket, a vest, and a gortex coat, just to be safe!!!

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope Rhi does the dancin'....Dusty looks like a bedsheet flappin' in the wind. By the way, Ken, does this mean we're gonna see another fence go up????
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Yes James and as well all know fences can be climbed. We shall just have to follow this rondevue and see what unfolds.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

is dusty a fence climber? we may need the lawyers again for this!!!
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

If he hurts hisself, we're gonna need the personal injury law division of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe. I believe those lawyers are named Fallin, Brokin, and Hurtin.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

James, not only does he build fences,he puts a moat in and fills it with crowebars. Looks like you and I are going to have to be the voices of reason.
dw
Member # 2106

now why would a happily married man of 20+ years be concerned with me building a fence?
OneFanGang
Member # 1033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFanGang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
now why would a happily married man of 20+ years be concerned with me building a fence?

That answer don't sound like fance buildin' thar... that 'pears to be Stonewallin' of the most dastardly sort.

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've known dusty for years and can honestly say DON'T TRUST HIM !!!!
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
see why i'm going grey?

Ummmm, you wanna rephrase that?

GBM2002
Member # 2183

I warned you about Dusty, Sir Grey Ghost.
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
I warned you about Dusty, Sir Grey Ghost.

Emphasis on the "Sir", as in male. Heterosexual male.
Likes girls.

dw
Member # 2106

ak,
don't trust me? how many beatings i take from your mama protecting you and your brothers? you know the truth. who bought you your 1st adult beverage in a honky tonk? you know. i guess after that trust crack, you're on your own in your quest for "the first time."

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Well this is the day.

Dusty and Rhi will meet face to face so they can cohoot or cahoot whichever they maybe doing.
We shall stay up to date as much as possible about this rondevue.

dw
Member # 2106

won't get any details from me. you'll have to rely on ken and his imagination for this one. then again, what's new?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

No, you must give me the full report, just as soon as I return from this little trip to Rio. Bom dia.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
No, you must give me the full report, just as soon as I return from this little trip to Rio. Bom dia.

Is CM going to Rio de Janeiro to wrestle in some mysterious world title tournament to crown a new champ?

....Bom dia de um amigo portugues do Bay State

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Naah. Lunch date.
dw
Member # 2106

see how you guys are? cm goes to rio for a "lunch date" and nobody questions it. i go to houston, where i have to be anyway, make a lunch date, and catch 10 kinds of hell. something ain't right somewhere brudder.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well...

... whether ya LIKE it...

... or ya DON'T like it...

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
won't get any details from me. [b]you'll have to rely on ken and his imagination for this one. then again, what's new?[/B]

Dusty! If we do that, Ken'll have us flyin' off to N'awlins to get married tonight or some such! Have MERCY!

dw
Member # 2106

no need to fly. believe me, i know a few judges in east texas. now, after i reread this thread, ak, i have a bone to pick with you. i've already mentioned the beatings i took for you. i bought you your 1st adult beverage on the same night i had 2 women ready to take your clothes off. right there in that honky tonk in jackson,ms. i led you to the water, but..... AND who has taught you more about life than me? maybe your dad. i've always led by example. and every time i think you're about there, you run back to your inflated friends. and i still take beatings for you. anybody that has ever worked a match with you as ref would understand completely. don't trust. coming from you that is like a hot knife in the back. a man that i watched grow up along side my son. i have to stop. getting a little misty here.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Look at me,
I'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree...

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Hey, Dusty, babe, be sure you're wearin' your hip-waders today. It's rainin' cats, dogs, and aardvarks over here in the Bayou City. Plus you'll need them hip-waders to slog through all the bull-hockey Ken's gonna be spreadin' about us.
dw
Member # 2106

i just walk over ken's mess.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Look at me,
I'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree...

CM = Johnny Mathis??????????????

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Well I believe that Dusty has left his place of abode and is driving toward Houston, TX. That little GPS thing I hid under his drivers seat will keep me informed of his whereabouts.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations