WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » I Shudder to Announce... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Shudder to Announce...
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhi, that uncle Daddy thing is a little too deep for me. This ain't WV you are talking too. Just Daddy like all the fine wimmen do will be sufficient.
IP: Logged
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Rhi, that uncle Daddy thing is a little too deep for me. This ain't WV you are talking too. Just Daddy like all the fine wimmen do will be sufficient.

SCUSE ME????

Oh, you gonna git it now, Bwah. West Virginny ain't perfect, but Rhi's non-intermarried-with-his-family-members Daddy comes from there, and you's insultin' the family of a Texan now. Of course, you realize, this means we shall have to settle this in the bar. Name your shooters.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have my thick glasses and my gun. I can take the bullet out of my shirt pocket if you need a shooter...
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
I have my thick glasses and my gun. I can take the bullet out of my shirt pocket if you need a shooter...

Now, now Barney. None of that foolishness. Hand over the bullet and go have a pop with Goober and Floyd at the barber shop.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
snifffff, good Andy, maybe Thelma Lou will be there, sniffffffff, she wants me you know snifffff...
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
snifffff, good Andy, maybe Thelma Lou will be there, sniffffffff, she wants me you know snifffff...

I know. Now run along. And don't go writin' no tickets to no one.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

well, you know, I'm a lover snifffffffffff not a fighter. These hands are registered as lethal weapons snifffffff.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, ain'tchall gonna stay for some blueberry pie?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:

see what I mean, sniffffffff, the women can't stand to be away from old barn... er, Bob sniffffffffffffffff

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Nice try, Bob. Ain't what I had in mind- I mean, somebody's gotta keep feedin' that 67-inch-waist of yourn. *hee hee hee*
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:

Sure. Then I can get out my guitar and we can sit on the porch and have a little foggy mountain breakdown.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Nice try, Bob. Ain't what I had in mind- I mean, somebody's gotta keep feedin' that 67-inch-waist of yourn. *hee hee hee*

now don't make me have to reach for my gun and bullet, I saidddddddddddddd 31 7/16" waist....

see, they have to mentally make me out to be unattractive, snifffffffffff, since they know they have no chance with me sniffffffffff. Now back to Thelma Lou

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody invited the Alabama-Texan,Dusty. And I happen to know that Ernest T Bass is his hero.As far as making fun of your family,my dearest sweet Rhi., why I wouldn't dream of making fun of you and your South Carolina heritage.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Out of the mouths of babes!

Why, inDEED she is.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Furthersomemore, if my line algebra and other such like calculations are in order, this here will... *choke*... DOUBLE the number of posts in Jack's forum by mornin'. I sure do hope Jack don't get mad. Good thang I ain't a moderator on here. If it commences to passing Lou's forum, I'm movin' to Fiji anyway just to be safe.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the last time. i'm texan born and bred. never asked my dad to be born in alabama. that's about the only thing in his life he couldn't help.
we'll pass up lou in about a week wheeeeeeeee
btw- ernest t. bass rocks!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Nobody invited the Alabama-Texan,Dusty. And I happen to know that Ernest T Bass is his hero.As far as making fun of your family,my dearest sweet Rhi., why I wouldn't dream of making fun of you and your South Carolina heritage.

South Carolina, my tochas. Born and raised in Texas. It's in my birth certificate, my social security number, and my blood.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
for the last time. i'm texan born and bred. never asked my dad to be born in alabama.

Uh HUH. BORN in ALABAMA. I SEE.

we'll pass up lou in about a week wheeeeeeeee

Oh fine. Like I said. YOU deal with him. Me no mod here, Mr. Thesz, sir. Me go Fiji now, Mr. Thesz, sir.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 02-28-2002).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations