WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » I Shudder to Announce... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Shudder to Announce...
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... that in four more posts after this one, this will pass Jack Brisco's forum in number of posts, which since I'm fixin' to crash, means that when I wake up, this will have already occurred.

This is a sad commentary.

I'm tellin' ya.

February 28, 2002. A Date That Will Live In Infamy And Such.

*sigh* from the Sunshine State...

IP: Logged
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU GOTTA LUV IT. i knew there was a place for folks like us. and it doesn't always have to have grey walls and bars. and dogs. and razor wire. and more dogs. and guards. and more dogs.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't forget goldfish and diahrea
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES YES YES

And let the party continue as the Blondes rule the Forum.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
YOU GOTTA LUV IT. i knew there was a place for folks like us. and it doesn't always have to have grey walls and bars. and dogs. and razor wire. and more dogs. and guards. and more dogs.

Besides, ECW folded.

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hate to say it. but i would have to receive a vince paycheck to have ever considered working for heyman. there's too much truth to jr's koolaid comments. and i don't like koolaid.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And only in its first few days of existence. Damn, we're good.

*starts stopwatch to see how long it takes Ken to get over here and edit out her "damn"*

*see Dusty Rulz, not mine Dusty's if you don't like it see Dusty on Friday.

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 02-28-2002).]**

**Yeah, well, he can punish me then.

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 02-28-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Few days? Think you need a new stopwatch, Miz Rhi. This here thang ain't even hit 36 HOURS yet.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that's why I SAID "first few days". I knew I'd be purty close to correct, seein' as 36 hours is within that there time frame.

Brat.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal, seein' as how you love them dictionary thangs so much:

quote:
few
adj. few·er, few·est
1. Amounting to or consisting of a small number: one of my few bad habits.

2. Being more than one but indefinitely small in number: bowled a few strings

Nhaow dhen.

Less'n 36 hours = less'n 1 1/2 = rounds off to '1'

An' guess what else?

I went ahead and enabled HTML over here, so...

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

All right then... let's see what can be found in the dictionary under the heading, "Crimson Mask"...

brat Pronunciation Key (brt)
n.
A child, especially a spoiled or ill-mannered one.

boy Pronunciation Key (boi)
n.
A male child.
An immature or inexperienced man, especially a young man. ***Rhi's note: I believe in some circles that "only almost 29" qualifies. Especially in THIS place. ***

stink·er Pronunciation Key (stngkr)
n.
Slang.
An irritating, disgusting, or contemptible person.
Something very difficult: The interview was a real stinker.
One that is of poor quality or is shoddy: a new sitcom that was quite a stinker.

dw
Member # 2106

children, play nice.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

....awwww, DUSTY! Don't tell me you're gonna try to make me call you "Daddy" too....
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CM, remember how wimmen do fuzzy math and you can see where the few days comes in.
dw
Member # 2106

that's such a loaded question, i'm going to go kick my dog!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
All right then... let's see what can be found in the dictionary under the heading, "Crimson Mask"...

Aw, you're makin' this up. Mine was real. Even if you ain't makin' it up, your dictionary don't even have 'cohootin' in it, so it don't count.

brat Pronunciation Key (brt)
n.
A child, especially a spoiled or ill-mannered one.

I war NOT spoiled!

boy Pronunciation Key (boi)
n.
A male child.
An immature

*nyaaah nyaaah nyah nyaaah nyaaah*

or inexperienced

Haw.

man, especially a young man. ***Rhi's note: I believe in some circles that "only almost 29" qualifies. Especially in THIS place. ***

stink·er Pronunciation Key (stngkr)
n.
Slang.
An irritating, disgusting, or contemptible person.
Something very difficult: The interview was a real stinker.
One that is of poor quality

HAW. Tweren't what you---nevermind.

or is shoddy:

HAW

a new sitcom that was quite a stinker.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
CM, remember how wimmen do fuzzy math and you can see where the few days comes in.

Don't make me come over thar and whup you, sexist piggyboy.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
that's such a loaded question, i'm going to go kick my dog!

No no no! Dang it, now, you're gonna make me call the SPCA on you, man, and you'll miss lunch tomorrow! *sigh*

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
children, play nice.

Hell*, this here IS playin' nice. You oughtta SEE when we---nevermind.

*see Dusty Rulz, please.

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 02-28-2002).]**

**Durn you, Ken, cut that out! What are you, bored???

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Sir Mask, get off your high horse and get over yourself. 'Twas YOU what started this here faux-warlike-verbal-exchange, not ME, and for THAT, you shall PAY.

COUNT on it.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See?
dw
Member # 2106

all gloves are off.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

See there it has already started!!!
Rhi dance, Rhi call Dusty Daddy, Rhi has secret meeting with Dusty, and Dusty has the gall to call me bad?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

You volunteerin' to referee thisyere match, Dusty? You'd better keep outta the way then... Rhi's purty good at chairin' referees.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
See there it has already started!!!
Rhi dance, Rhi call Dusty Daddy, Rhi has secret meeting with Dusty, and Dusty has the gall to call me bad?

Aw, Ken, hush up and let a gal work, here!

(and I did NOT agree to call ANYBODY "Daddy", 'ceptin' for my own Daddy whut gave me life)

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
all gloves are off.

Sure you don't wanna rethink that? Nulty will have an aardvark and a cerebral hemorrhage.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

And the new WCMB Zoo will open full-time next week, with the goldfish, aardvarks, hippos, and other such animals, as soon as we can get together enough money to hire a zookeeper and a stable boy. Any takers?
dw
Member # 2106

within reason.
dw
Member # 2106

between the two of you. you seem to have this interesting thingy going down.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Might could. Or we might just could be real good workers.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Indeed. Some of us might could be dedicated to the craft. Where's my paycheck, boss?
dw
Member # 2106

i don't know much about working, but it's still interesting.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
i don't know much about working

Ha.

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, he admits it.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
....awwww, DUSTY! Don't tell me you're gonna try to make me call you "Daddy" too....

Out of the mouths of babes! Looks to me as good as done.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
i don't know much about working, but it's still interesting.

DUSTY, THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE! See I told all of you that I carried him for years.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And the new WCMB Zoo will open full-time next week, with the goldfish, aardvarks, hippos, and other such animals, as soon as we can get together enough money to hire a zookeeper and a stable boy. Any takers?

I'll take the job of zoo keeper. I am used to dealing with things like that. And as far as the stable boy, I nominate Crimson Snapper for Head Stable Man and Grey Ghost as assistant Stable Boy, they are use to dealing with things of that NATURE.

[This message has been edited by Legend-Killer (edited 02-28-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Out of the mouths of babes! Looks to me as good as done.

Ha ha HA, Uncadaddy Ken.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Ha ha HA, daddy Ken.

Who? ME? Does Dusty know?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

UNCLE-DADDY, Ken, not DADDY. You of the Deep South oughta know that, with all the intermarryin' and sech that the families got goin' on down yonder there.

See, this cohootin' is a-gonna backfire on ya if'n you don't watch it, bwah. I jest MIGHT not allow no pictures of thisyere meetin' between Dusty and myself for tomorrow, because I know of your penchant for altering pictures and posting them on the web.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations