WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » DAMIENS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DAMIENS
Mr. TE
Member # 1820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. TE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Ken,

My friend and I are having a dispute over you in Southwest. Did you ever wrestle under a mask in Southwest as on of the Damiens? This is a very important wager because loser has to pay for the winners "Gentlemans Club" entertainment bill for the weekend. I am saying it was your partner at the time.

IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Yesteryear,

I understand the importance of your question and the fact that you have so much including your reputation riding on it but....

Neither myself or my partner wrestled under a mask as Damien. So therefore both of you may treat yourselfs cause neither one of you won.

Charles Warburton
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles Warburton         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Damiens were Eric Embry & Dan Greer.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, don't you mean E*** E**** and Dan Greer?

Cohootin' in the Sunshine State...

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks cm. i don't think these guys realize just how sore a subject eric is with ken. there's a lot of past there. eric did more to ken than me. but he didn't do me any favors. i've let go. but in ken's place, i don't know if i could. eric really isn't going to be laughed at. after all this time, i think i can swear to that one.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations