WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Lovely brunette booze

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lovely brunette booze
Sea Monsters
Member # 1301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sea Monsters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In honour of my 1st anniversary here, and the Fabulous Blonde Ken Timbs* new forum, I'm buying. Belly up to the bar.

IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes you are an honorable person. Thank you for the drinks. I am sure we will all enjoy them. Celebrate your first year with us and we can show you what a good time is.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed. 'Specially with the brunette-and-sorta-reddish female moderator. But, um, I don't "ooze". I'm not drunk enough yet.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we can work on that. Barkeep... ?

OOZIN' and COHOOTIN' in the Sunshine State!

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What we need.... before this forum gets too far along.... is an accurate physical description of all female participants....we don't want Dusty to be confused after he's had too many of these free drinks. He has a tendency to mistake the REAL ones with those that are, let's say, less real at times.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James, Dusty knows when his lunch date with me is, and he'll see what I look like then. Until then, I gots straight brown hair with a bit of red in it, brown eyes, some freckles, and a big friendly smile. Fair enough?
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more than fair. and i don't confuse nuttin'. it's female or nuttin' at all.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhi, is that all it takes to be a female, hair, eyes and freckles.(need to think about this) Then no wonder Dusty gets confused.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
starting to toe that line again.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Wrong toe Dusty, just was wondering what you and James meant.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what I meant....It's Dusty that gets confused....I don't mean to infer that he don't like women...he most certainly does....He just don't understand that, just 'cause it looks like one it IS one....
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Yes just cause it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, doesn't mean its a duck.
Sea Monsters
Member # 1301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sea Monsters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
James, Dusty knows when his lunch date with me is, and he'll see what I look like then. Until then, I gots straight brown hair with a bit of red in it, brown eyes, some freckles, and a big friendly smile. Fair enough?

Every time I get back up, I need to lie down again. You'll be saying you're 5ft 2 next.

dw
Member # 2106

i know the feeling, every time i get back up, i get light headed and have to lay back down. only so much blood the organs can share.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Sea Monsters:
Every time I get back up, I need to lie down again. You'll be saying you're 5ft 2 next.

Pish tush. Seek your schoolgirls elsewhere. Miz Rhi stands a full 5' 7".

dw
Member # 2106

a wooo woooo wooooooo! legs everywhere.
Sea Monsters
Member # 1301

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Pish tush. Seek your schoolgirls elsewhere. Miz Rhi stands a full 5' 7".

So I couldn't rest my pint on yor head then?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
So I couldn't rest my pint on yor head then?

Um, NO. But you could BUY me a pint.

dw
Member # 2106

woooo wooooo woooooo! legs everywhere!
Sea Monsters
Member # 1301

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
Um, NO. But you could BUY me a pint.

OK, I'll buy you a pint.

Now can I rest my pint on your head?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Sea Monsters, I am thinkin' you got quite a bit of learnin' to do about American women, includin' for purposes of this discussion ones from Texas, in particular Miz Rhi, who if you persist in trine a rest your pint on her head, is apt to rest a pool cue up side YOUR head.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Indeed. Miz Rhi knows a bit of Bar Fu, you see.

*slugs both hers and Monsters' pints*

Sea Monsters
Member # 1301

No, No, No, CM and Miz Rhi', you need to learn about English customs. Placing a pint on a womens head is symbolic. It is symbolic because the pint represents a crown (or tiara) meaning you are the Queen of the hill (or forum).

That's why I bought us both two pints.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In honor of Dusty and Ken's recent "Excellent Adventure" to New Orleans, I'll have a Hurricane! Have fun!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
No, No, No, CM and Miz Rhi', you need to learn about English customs. Placing a pint on a womens head is symbolic. It is symbolic because the pint represents a crown (or tiara) meaning you are the Queen of the hill (or forum).

That's why I bought us both two pints.

See, she done cranked him with the pool cue, and he has commenced to talk gibberish.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Unless our Monstrous friend wishes to crown me with a real tiara....
Sea Monsters
Member # 1301

Does this one fit?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Why, that thar thang shore is purty-like, Mr. Monstrosity, and I shore am flattered.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations