WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » This one time at band camp......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This one time at band camp......
Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Luce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this qualify to be posted here?
IP: Logged
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure. as long as we don't talk about where you put your flute or trombone.
Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Luce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
sure. as long as we don't talk about where you put your flute or trombone.

It's not me you have to worry about with musical instruments. It's these two....

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, well?
Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Actually Alyson Hannigan is pretty hot. Who'd a thunk the bandcamp girl could be so good lookin'?
dw
Member # 2106

huh?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too, Dusty, and I still wanna know how any of you even HEARD about that thang that happened at band camp. I was only---nevermind.

Hmph from the Sunshine State!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget band camp. You oughtta hear the stuff that goes on at choir ca..... never mind.

What? WHAT?

*halo appears over Miz Rhi's ponytail*

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE do tell us more ms. rhi. dust,are you playing with the flute again?!
dw
Member # 2106

just give me a chance.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dusty's much better on the SexaPHONE.....'cept when it don't work good he beats it up......
dw
Member # 2106

james,
you've tripped over the truth a couple times here lately.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations