WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » My blonde hair....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My blonde hair....
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do I wash this blonde stuff out of my hair, and keep the gray streaks?
IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Triple HHH, (isn't that sort of redundant triple and hhh?) Oh yeah back to the question.
The thing is like that commercial, gotta wash that gray right out of my hair. So lets look for ways to keep the blonde.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
how do I wash this blonde stuff out of my hair, and keep the gray streaks?

no, TripleHHH is correct, it stands for.....

Horribly Handsome Heartthrob Heavyweight Highlander Huge Hugh Henry Hornsby......

or something like that

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the "67" stands for... what? Your current age?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

no, the year my momma delivered this joyous package to enlighten the world.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So THAT'S your kayfabe story. I can dig it.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I wish twer kayfabe milady, but this time tis the harsh truth of the matter

huh? why am I typing funny?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you're... 135? No wonder you're goin' gray, unlike Ken and myself, who are after all only slightly over 106 years younger. Wait, this hardly seems possible... are you sure 67 isn't your waist size?

So long from the Sunshine State!

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

nah pretty sure my waist size is close to 29, like yours, if not just a tad over.

2002 - 1967 = 135?

I was absent that day. I always heard of the new math, but never experienced it. Other then how some wimmens calculate their ages.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO NO NO Triple HHH,

Mine and CM's age is almost 29 and his waist size is 31 and mine is one-half inch larger. (used to be 5/8 inch bigger making it 31&5/8 and then I lost 1/2 inch making it 31&1/4 and then I gained a 1/4 inch so therfore 31&1/2)

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
NO NO NO Triple HHH,

Mine and CM's age is almost 29 and his waist size is 31 and mine is one-half inch larger. (used to be 5/8 inch bigger making it 31&5/8 and then I lost 1/2 inch making it 31&1/4 and then I gained a 1/4 inch so therfore 31&1/2)

Ken,

my waist would be about 31 7/16" not quite the 31 1/2 I was before the old diet kicked in...

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 02-27-2002).]

Dugan
Member # 345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dugan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
no, the year my momma delivered this joyous package to enlighten the world.

Heck, I thought that you just couldn't find the 9 on the keyboard.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*groan*
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

TripleHHH97?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I think he meant 9H67

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Rhi get out your cyferin pen, Triple HHH is doing algebra again.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Tellin' ya. You got your abacus and your protractor, Ken?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Lets see

TripleHHH67 = 3 X Triple HHH67 = 3 X 3H67 = 9 x H67 = HHHHHHHHH67 = 9 x H67 (chemical hydrogen something) = 9H67..

Care to get into my gazintas? H gazinta TripleHHH67 9 times....

How's that for cypherin'????

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 02-28-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Bob.

I am going to start hurting you if you don't stop that.

Don't make me start speakin' in foreign languages at you and such.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

My protractor is always at the ready.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

no protractor is needed for line algebra, or was that line dancing? Uhm, can anyone find out?

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cm,
you stole the best line i've had all day. don't you have somewhere else to play?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Why, yes, I do.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Well, then, by all means.... you and your protractor are welcome here.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Why, thanky', Miz Rhi. You shore do make a fella an' his protractor feel welcome.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

CM,
By all means, you being the Gentleman that you are, are very welcome to come to this forum and play, (protractor and all).

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations