WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Oh my, The Word is out!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh my, The Word is out!!!!!!
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My how the word spreads!!!!!

[copied from the main board, it kinda fits better here!]

IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I can see how we could fix this and call it the Dusty thing.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wait one second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems that the first comic strip I posted had been doctored by some evil person. I have since located the original copy through the artist himself...

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bless you Triple HHH, yes you have found what we are searching for. You have discovered something that has made Dusty world famous. I too have done the same but he refuses to acknowledge what I have done for him. It is because of me Dusty has been able to become the Grand Pubah and Grand Vizier. It is my sincerest hope that he will gratefully acknowledge our accomplishments.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Hail Dusty
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Et tu, Bob?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

just publishing my discoveries.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judgin' by that 67" waistline, I think he et WAY MORE than tu.

*hee* in the Sunshine State!

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I told you CM 31 7/16" waist line. 1967 was such a great year, if nothing else it produced a true legend on July 30!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 02-28-2002).]

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 02-28-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I see. 67" waistline and born in 1931. And very little hair as I believe you also said. Ken and myself being only just over 42 years younger of course have all our hair. Thank you for clearing that up, 'Bob'.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

ok, well the part about the lack of hair is true. At least what hair I have left didn't come with a price tag.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations