WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Afraid to answer the tough questions?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Afraid to answer the tough questions?
OneFanGang
Member # 1033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFanGang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Haw.

Like that would be a concern.

Just remember, if a question doesn't meet the criteria you have set up, on the rulebook pages or in your own minds, by all means:

Do not plead the Fifth Amendment.

I have found that pleading the 21st Amendment is much more apropos. That's the repeal of Prohibition (1933).

BRAAAAP from the Badger State!

IP: Logged
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll just plead FOR a fifth.
Member # 2300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2300     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once trid to plead the second in court once. Judge ordered a psychiatric evaluation, and a urine test immediatly.

I've also found that pleading the 23rd doesnt help much either. (Lawer says pleading suffrage for Washington DC wont help my case)

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last time i took a urine test, the "chemicals" in my body killed all the testing agents. ????

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations