WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » An actual wrestlng question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An actual wrestlng question
Crimson Snapper
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to hear any of the mods opinions of Eric Embry. And remember, we don't have to sugar coat here.
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
The word Eric Embry is not a necessary word here on this forum. You may use it at the Professional Wrestling Forum at will.

*cringe* in the Sunshine State...

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let's leave eric out of it. he was a master at the political game. aside from anyone's memories of him, he hurt a lot of different people when he had the stroke in his run. everything i've heard about him recently, he realizes what he did. but can't change the past. let the sleeping dogs lie.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly.

And remember.... this is the "absolutely nothing to do with Wrestling Classics" forum.

Or something.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you have been answered by the majority.

For the record cause I know this question will come up repeatedly.

Member # 2300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2300     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So uhhhhh... so if his name is on the banned list shouldn't it come up as Eric *****?

just a thought...

now if I could get a hold of some of CM's CIA water I can call it a day.

[This message has been edited by Das (edited 02-28-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Das, that is a very good question. You must have spent hours agonizing over this but your solution works. Therefore if you have any other Eric ***** questions, comments or other unnecessary statements, go to the Once and For All Eric ***** thing thread and leave it there.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Das:
now if I could get a hold of some of CM's CIA water I can call it a day.

Oh you have. We ALL have.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations