WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » If you could have sex with ... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: If you could have sex with ...
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sir Grey Ghost,

It is of the upmost honor to have a Southern Gentleman such as yourself appointed to this most pressing legal matter. You may take your time studying the issue at hand so as to not cause undue stress on the Moderators in this forum.

IP: Logged
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:

1. Is a harem in Texas legal if it consists of teen cartoon characters from outer space.

A harem is normally understood to mean a collection of wives. Having more than one wife at a time is considered bigamy, and illegal in all 50 states. Therefore, no "harem" is legal in Texas.

2. Is a cartoon version of a teen acceptable?

Acceptable for what? It is perfectly legal to depict teenaged characters in cartoon form. It is not advisable to depict said teenaged characters engaging in illicit activities, particularly not with adult characters, be they cartoon or otherwise.

[This message has been edited by GreyGhost (edited 02-28-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
2. Is a cartoon version of a teen acceptable?

Acceptable for what? It is perfectly legal to depict teenaged characters in cartoon form. It is not advisable to depict said teenaged characters engaging in illicit activities, particularly not with adult characters, be they cartoon or otherwise.

MFD, friend, ADMIT NOTHING!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 02-28-2002).]

Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...In all the time I've spent around you people, I *never* expected the longest thread in any particular forum to be about imagined sexual relations with a blob (or in some cases, blobs) of ink.

You constantly surprise me. Kudos!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
GG,

I especially want to make sure my buddy MFD isn't involved in anything here with his cartoon teen ladies that can get him incarcerated.

you can bill the mods of this forum for your services...

Thanks

Just for clarification purposes.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mayatt:
...In all the time I've spent around you people, I *never* expected the longest thread in any particular forum to be about imagined sexual relations with a blob (or in some cases, blobs) of ink.

we aren't sure of the sexual part yet, our lawyers are looking into the matter, and its legalities.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Mayatt:

Yeah. You WOULD mark out over that. Even with me here speakin' fluent Carny in Japanese and such.

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about sex with animals who exhibit human traits and characteristics? Legal?
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. you need help dude.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Shaving Weezie Jefferson:

ewwww, you want to boink Scooby Doo?

GG, can we get rid of this guy?

GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sex with animals is illegal in all 50 states, and most civilized nations. However, there are certain philosophical issues that merit discussion.
Exactly who are we trying to protect with this law? For example, in many places, it is legal to own a goat, hog, mule, or other barnyard type animal. In those places, it is generally also legal to slaughter said animal, and even to char and then consume the flesh of said animal. Yet one who coopulates or attempts to copulate with said animal is at risk of going to prison. From the perspective of the barnyard animal, it seems most unfair.

GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

quote:
ewwww, you want to boink Scooby Doo?

GG, can we get rid of this guy?

This, too, raises interesting issues. If, hypothetically, a forum poster were to depict unnatural acts with Scooby, said poster might be charged with obscenity. Typical versions of this crime would include production of a work devoid of serious literary, artistic, or scientific merit, that appeals to the pruient interests of an average person. A possible defense to such a charge would be the argument that a depiction of an erotic encounter between Scooby Doo and a human being is too silly to possibly be found arousing to the average person, thus said depiction can not be obscene.

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, you need help too.
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
dude, you need help too.

Sir, I was merely asked to provide a legal opinion. I certainly do not condone the illegal activites discussed above. However, this is a scholarly discussion among sophisticated gentlemen, nothing more.

[This message has been edited by GreyGhost (edited 02-28-2002).]

dw
Member # 2106

just the fact that you would scholarly anything on this subject. dude, you need help.
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, I was thinking more along the lines of that French kitty that Pepe LePue followed around. The one who said "Le Mew."

Boinking Scooby Doo would just be sick.

Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Yeah. You WOULD mark out over that. Even with me here speakin' fluent Carny in Japanese and such.

I'm just happy that there are people on this board that are *much* more in need of psychological help than I am. If that ain't a reason to mark out, I don't think I know what is.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
By the way, I was thinking more along the lines of that French kitty that Pepe LePue followed around. The one who said "Le Mew."

Boinking Scooby Doo would just be sick.

even after Pepe gave her the stink face?

Mayatt
Member # 812

quote:
kitty

Ewwww.

Timothy-Allen
Member # 1569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timothy-Allen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GreyGhost:
in many places, it is legal to own a goat, hog, mule, or other barnyard type animal. In those places, it is generally also legal to slaughter said animal, and even to char and then consume the flesh of said animal.

Mule meat?
Seems like it would be kinda tough to chew.
Anybody tried it?

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still am not sure after all this scholarly discussion whether or not I face legal ramifications for having sex with Judy Jetson?
However should I be brought to court on any charge's I know who I want my lawyer to be, the dude who made a case for the barnyard animals!MFD

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I get a prize for having posted the first 100th reply to a thread in the new forum?MFD
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
Originally posted by markfordibiase:
Do I get a prize for having posted the first 100th reply to a thread in the new forum?MFD

Whadda you want? A hummer from Lisa Simpson?

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, now Weezie be nice the prize winning 100 post.

He may buy the next round of drinks, that would be a good suprise.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Sir Grey Ghost,

As you too have observed the pics of Dusty's no fat wimmen, do these also serve as cartoon characters?

And somewhere I saw a law or ruling to the effect that if it isn't breathing it doesn't count. Can you please check on this and let us know the official rules or laws that apply?

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Sir Grey Ghost,

As you too have observed the pics of Dusty's no fat wimmen, do these also serve as cartoon characters?

And somewhere I saw a law or ruling to the effect that if it isn't breathing it doesn't count. Can you please check on this and let us know the official rules or laws that apply?

There not breathing?

*going to room to contemplate reality sitting in*

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

MFD, see how we take care of our friends

Sea Monsters
Member # 1301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sea Monsters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GreyGhost:
Yet one who coopulates or attempts to copulate with said animal is at risk of going to prison. From the perspective of the barnyard animal, it seems most unfair.

Yeah, thats your story. You stick to that.

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markfordibiase:
hey pal......veronica is taken....find your own cartoon girl.MFD

OK...the brunette in the Powerpuff Girls.

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

quote:
Originally posted by kargol:
OK...the brunette in the Powerpuff Girls.

Thank you.MFD

Dugan
Member # 345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dugan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think everybody has had way too many Scooby Snacks.

[This message has been edited by Dugan (edited 03-01-2002).]

Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dugan:
I think [b]everybody has had way too many Scooby Snacks.
B]

Hey, if Daphne's serving, I'm there. Or Velma, come to that.

Aeon Flux...mmmmmmmmmmmm...I'll be her danger boy.

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cm, you are apparently not a hooligan,if you were then you would know that the it has to be female and breathing. cartoons don't breath,besides dusty said the cartoon subject has nothing to do with wrestling,that is until i mentioned chyna so on and so forth. i'll expect your a apology in triplicate and hand written,thank you.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by ak74auto:
cm, you are apparently not a hooligan,if you were then you would know that the it has to be female and breathing. cartoons don't breath,besides dusty said the cartoon subject has nothing to do with wrestling,that is until i mentioned chyna so on and so forth. i'll expect your a apology in triplicate and hand written,thank you.

If you will have Jimmy Snuka translate whatever you just said, I will entertain your request. Probably won't COMPLY with it, but I'll take it out dancin' or such.

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

quote:
Translated by Jimmy Snuka:
CM, bruddah ... though people talk and say things that may or may not be true and speak of you in a way that the island peoples might think of you as a hooligan, I don't think you are because if you did know and walked in the ways of the hooligan, and I'm not just talking the hooligans of Fiji, but also of Samoa, and Guam, and the hooligans in Tonga, and the Hawaiian islands, including but not exclusively Hawaii but Maui as well, and not to discount the hooligans on the mainland, you would know that the it has to be female and breathing with oxygen in its lungs and taking each breath as the way we breath and feel it and it gives us life. Bruddah, cartoons don't breath, besides Dusty said, and you can see this all across the islands, and it speaks to the way of life that the people live and put forth in everything they feel and do, because it is their life, that the cartoon subject has nothing to do with wrestling, that is until I mentioned Chyna so on and so forth. I'll expect your a apology in triplicate and hand written, thank you. That is something that you or no one else can take away from us, when you come here and do these things that will not be done to take away that which is forever and always to the islands and the world.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Oh.

You know, bruddah, and all you wonderful ladies and gentleman out dere, to be paying attention is de only way to know what's going on! And so when you go down de line, and you see dat it was not me dat mentioned dis breathin' t'ing, and you don't even mention Miz Rhi, who is a moderator here on dis forum; you don't mention James Beard, who is one of de moderators who moderates dis forum; you don't even mention Dusty and Ken, who are de moderators who moderate dis forum dat was created by Mark Nulty for dem to moderate.

So if you t'ink, bruddah, dat you can come here to dis place what belong to de people to which it belong and own it, an' take away dat which you t'ink dat does not belong to me to give to you, d'en I ask you, bruddah, does your request like to go dancin'?

Ho-hano, bruddah!

Member # 2127

Is Stephanie McMahon a cartoon character?
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations