WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » If you could have sex with ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: If you could have sex with ...
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ken, I'm thinkin' that ol' Bob here needs to find his own legal representation, rather than relyin' on US to keep shellin' out the dough to OURS. Whaddya think, Gent?
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
Just thinking of CM and his "hankerin" for the Olsen twins. If we could get a cartoon series, we might be able to keep him out of trouble

Bob, you need to get off that Coca-Cola. You are all messed up and confused, as witness this here, your mindless parroting of none other than wally. Them two whitebread teenyboppers hold no interest for me howsoever.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
... we wouldn't want to see MFD incarcerated by ANY means, now, would we? 'Specially not Mr. MFD hisself, correct?

mfd incarcerated? Inconceivable. *hee*

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 02-27-2002).]

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like I just walked into a really weird party that started about 30 years ago.....Oh, me.....What are we getting into?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Greetings, fellow moderator.

*nyaah ha ha*

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
I feel like I just walked into a really weird party that started about 30 years ago.....Oh, me.....What are we getting into?

Ask the site owner, he's the one whut done it. I think you and I are gonna have to temper the craziness in here, man!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

You two TEMPERIN' the craziness?
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Did I STUTTER?
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just think. our first 2 page topic. and all about imaginary sex. and they said this board couldn't make it.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It makes sense....You ARE the expert on that subject.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I have to agree with you James, Dusty is an expert on this subject.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Bob, you need to get off that Coca-Cola. You are all messed up and confused, as witness this here, your mindless parroting of none other than wally. Them two whitebread teenyboppers hold no interest for me howsoever.

now that hurts

TheRealDoubleJ
Member # 1466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheRealDoubleJ         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judy Jetson or Betty Rubble
JRJ

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
now that hurts

'Bob', the truth hurts...

quote:
Originally posted by The Dark Knight!:

So which one is Crimson Mask's girlfriend?

Mary Kate or Ashley?

... but the truth shall set you free...

quote:
Women not girls rule my world

I said they rule my world

Act your age and not your shoe size

... can you handle the truth?

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have sinned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forgive me for I have sinned!
Dugan
Member # 345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dugan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JRLEGEND_SC:
Judy Jetson or Betty Rubble
JRJ

Better yet. How about Judy Jetson and Betty Rubble.

[This message has been edited by Dugan (edited 02-27-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Dugan:
Better yet. How about Judy Jetson [b]and Betty Rubble.

[This message has been edited by Dugan (edited 02-27-2002).][/B]

Careful, we are still looking into the Texas laws against cartoon Harems. We recommend that you not mention them until our legal staff at Dewey, Cheetham, and Howe have defined the laws. In the mean time, you can refer to anything similar to a cartoon harem as a "cartoonem"

Thank you for understanding.

bingo914
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bingo914     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
2. Is a cartoon version of a teen acceptable? Just thinking of CM and his "hankerin" for the Olsen twins. If we could get a cartoon series, we might be able to keep him out of trouble

[This message has been edited by bingo914 (edited 02-27-2002).]

Timothy-Allen
Member # 1569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timothy-Allen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we include chicks, err ladies...from comic books? If so I'd go with Power Girl!
I mean, she can fly and stuff.

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
a little caution and money now, may save us headaches and mor emoney later. And besides, MFD is a friend, and I wouldn't want to see him incarcerated because of his enjoyment of young teen cartoons from space

Thank you for your concern my friend, now back to those young teen cartoons.MFD

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Maybe MFD is starting a cartoon harem.

Wasnt going to but since you brought it up....lets see,daphne,wilma,betty,who was that girl from archie, oh yeah veronica.

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
Sure thang! And I tend to agree with you... we wouldn't want to see MFD incarcerated by ANY means, now, would we? 'Specially not Mr. MFD hisself, correct? I mean, he's kinda a fixture around here, and his little diatribes can be kinda cute and entertaining, in a freakish-fandom-for-DiBiase sorta way...

MFD?

MFD agree's with you and would not want to see MFD incarcerated either.
Now about this freakish fandom for DiBiase thing?

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

quote:
mfd incarcerated? Inconceivable. *hee*

well there was the time in 78 when a ten year old MFD did a stretch,oh yeah and 82 for the driving mishap,in my defense she did walk out between the cars, oh and lets not forget 85 and the jodie foster incident and then in 88 it was statesville for an extended period of time but that wasnt my fault cause I was under the influence of lighter fluid and lets see that parole violation in 90 but the parole officer wasnt really hurt bad, I think she was faking it myself....*sigh* MFD

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MFD,
From your previous record, it has become apparent that you would be better off in cartoon land, so just stay in that fantasy world so the rest of us out here are safer.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:

See, James, you're being assimilated JUUUUST fine-and-dandily.

james beard
Member # 658

Felt good...assimilate me any time you want.....
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Mr. Timbs, are all these conversations legalized yet? Have the crack whip attorneys at Dewey, Cheetham, and Howe returned your calls? We need to stay on top of these matters.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Dear Triple HHH,

I appreciate you staying on top of the matter for you best friend MFD. The attorneys are consulting with cartoon land attorneys as it seems some of these characters are well beyond the years they portray.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

so in other words, they may not be teen cartoons, they just play them on TV? vSorta like the cast from 'Friends' playing 20 somethings on TV but in actuality they are almost able to apply to AARP?

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 02-28-2002).]

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daria's friend. Or Veronica from the Archies.
markfordibiase
Member # 1882

quote:
Originally posted by kargol:
Daria's friend. Or Veronica from the Archies.

hey pal......veronica is taken....find your own cartoon girl.MFD

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
so in other words, they may not be teen cartoons, they just play them on TV? vSorta like the cast from 'Friends' playing 20 somethings on TV but in actuality they are almost able to apply to AARP?

Yeah, something like that, this is what the attorneys are saying.

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kargol:
Daria's friend.

Jane Lane. I think she might be half-Kurdish.

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not sure what this has to do with wrestling , but i would rather hook up with trish ,chyna (yeah baby !) lita,and /or terri . i don't find cartoon drawings exciting .
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Check with your dad and Dusty. This is the Nothing To Do With Wrestling Wrestling Classics Forum. If you're gonna take THAT attitude you gotta go over to the main board.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Sir Grey Ghost,

As an honored memember of the attorneys society, we sincerely ask your help with a few legal matters that have already been mentioned in this thread.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Sir Grey Ghost,

Upon reviewing this all important topic, what is the proper legal way to handle these posters who want to have their way with the underage cartoon characters of the world and what would be their punishment therein if caught.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

GG,

I especially want to make sure my buddy MFD isn't involved in anything here with his cartoon teen ladies that can get him incarcerated.

you can bill the mods of this forum for your services...

Thanks

GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a privilege and an honor to be of assistance to the distinguished Moderators of this fine forum. Let me review the issues, and I'll try to answer the questions raised.
GreyGhost,
Of Counsel ,
Dewey, Cheatum, & Howe

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

So are you the world famous Grey Ghost Cheetham?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations