WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » If you could have sex with ... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: If you could have sex with ...
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... any cartoon character, who would it be?
IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the movie Roger Rabbit has already covered this subject. Control your actions and keep your cartoons simple.
Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
I think the movie Roger Rabbit has already covered this subject. Control your actions and keep your cartoons simple.

And Cool World actually made it the central point in the plot.

Seriously though, if you really want answers to this? Go to the animation forums, you'll get more answers than you ever wanted to hear about which Sailor Scout has the best legs, which character in Ranma 1/2 has the nicest breasts, which Pokémon has the nicest hindquarters...

It's actually kind of a scary place, y'know that?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw Matty, do I gotta start droppin' you on your head over HERE, too?

Cohootin' in the Sunshine State!

D.Boon
Member # 664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D.Boon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mayatt:

It's actually kind of a scary place, y'know that?

is it as odd as fan fiction?

Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D.Boon:

Worse, even.

(Coming from a guy who's read waaaay too much Ranma Fic)

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See, Ken, this is already gettin' out of hand.
Mayatt
Member # 812

Yeah, well look who started it...
Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah, well look who started it...

Punk.

Married Jo Kopechne
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Married Jo Kopechne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yawn...what a juvenile topic.......

and hands down, Louanne from King of the Hill! I'd make her call me Uncle Hank!!

nothing to see here
Member # 672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nothing to see here     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D.Boon:

Just thought of this: is the WCFL a form of fan fiction?

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again, this is the absolutely nothing to with wrestling wrestling classics board.
2ndhand Ded Lackey
Member # 439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2ndhand Ded Lackey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peggy from King of the Hill...there's just something abou her...

Oh, and her Laotion neighbor...Kahn's wife is a hottie.

Married Jo Kopechne
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Married Jo Kopechne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natchurboy:
Peggy from King of the Hill...there's just something abou her...

Oh, and her Laotion neighbor...Kahn's wife is a hottie.

PEGGY? I could never do it, her huge feet would ruin it for me.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
See, Ken, this is already gettin' out of hand.

Naw CM, they haven't any idea what they are talking about either.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you guys bring naughty Smurf fanfiction in here, I'm bringin' out the chainsaw.
Mayatt
Member # 812

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Aw Matty, do I gotta start droppin' you on your head over HERE, too?

He'p! He'p! Mistah Mod-man, I's bein' threatened wit' greevus bod'ly harm aginst m'poissin!!!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Naw CM, they haven't any idea what they are talking about either.

Oh, good. I was wonderin'.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
He'p! He'p! Mistah Mod-man, I's bein' threatened wit' greevus bod'ly harm aginst m'poissin!!!

Matty, does the term 'deaf ears' ring a bell?

Mayatt
Member # 812

::sigh::
RedRiverJack from Wa
Member # 1931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedRiverJack from Wa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would like to get stone age with Wilma Flinstone.
Sea Monsters
Member # 1301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sea Monsters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RedRiverJack:
Would like to get stone age with Wilma Flinstone.

Can't agree more. Slim redhead, with lovely thin legs. mmmmmmm

Daphne from Scooby Doo's not too bad either.

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judy Jetson(thinkin she is of legal consent).MFD
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markfordibiase:
Judy Jetson(thinkin she is of legal consent).MFD

GEEZ, MFD, she's in HIGH school! You'd better hope she's an 18-year-old-Senior, or some such thing!

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does the statutory rape law cover either or both cartoons, and/or outer space?

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 02-27-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Okay, Bob, get outta my head there!

DANG, this brain's gettin' crowded!

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know what they say, great minds think alike
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

...okay, I'll let you get away with that one, since (a) it's true and (b) you're in Boston, which is one of my favorite places outside of Texas.
RedRiverJack from Wa
Member # 1931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedRiverJack from Wa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sea Monsters:
Can't agree more. Slim redhead, with lovely thin legs. mmmmmmm

Daphne from Scooby Doo's not too bad either.

I could also see myself petting anyone of the pussycats..you know....Josie ,Melody and Valerie .

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
Does the statutory rape law cover either or both cartoons, and/or outer space?

Great Triple HHH, I can see you are going to cost us our years salary in attorney fees.
We shall consult our attorneys in Dallas, TX. you know Dewey, Cheatum and Howe and get back with you on this newsbreaking question you have.

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
...okay, I'll let you get away with that one, since (a) it's true and (b) you're in Boston, which is one of my favorite places outside of Texas.

Geez Rhi,I never knew you been off the ponderosa.MFD

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

MFD, contrary to popular belief, many of us Texans, such as Mr. dw and myself, have traveled various and sundry parts of the world and have gleaned a little culture from our foreign surroundings. Right, Dusty?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:

oh, I was referring to mfd

just kidding, we Patriots fans need to stick together

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
oh, I was referring to mfd

Oh, really? HMPH. Fine thing to say to THE Lady Mod around here. You SHOULD be honored to share a brain, however briefly.

just kidding, we Patriots fans need to stick together

Indeed we do, my friend! Sam Adams?

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Great Triple HHH, I can see you are going to cost us our years salary in attorney fees.
We shall consult our attorneys in Dallas, TX. you know Dewey, Cheatum and Howe and get back with you on this newsbreaking question you have.

a little caution and money now, may save us headaches and mor emoney later. And besides, MFD is a friend, and I wouldn't want to see him incarcerated because of his enjoyment of young teen cartoons from space

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Indeed we do, my friend! Sam Adams?

I don't drink, but would gladly buy the lady Mod a Sam Adams

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 02-27-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Maybe MFD is starting a cartoon harem.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
I don't drink, but would gladly buy the lady Mod a Sam Adams

Sure thang! And I tend to agree with you... we wouldn't want to see MFD incarcerated by ANY means, now, would we? 'Specially not Mr. MFD hisself, correct? I mean, he's kinda a fixture around here, and his little diatribes can be kinda cute and entertaining, in a freakish-fandom-for-DiBiase sorta way...

MFD?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:

Well then, he'd better not leave out Trixie from Speed Racer or the aqua-haired-girl from DragonBall Z.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:

which brings up yet another question for our attorneys, or maybe 2.

1. Is a harem in Texas legal if it consists of teen cartoon characters from outer space.

2. Is a cartoon version of a teen acceptable? Just thinking of CM and his "hankerin" for the Olsen twins. If we could get a cartoon series, we might be able to keep him out of trouble

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations