WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » RULES (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: RULES
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
basic rules. same as the other boards. save the cursing, religion, and politics for the other places. we can talk about just about anything else. and i'm sure ken will. basic idea is to have fun. please don't make mark have to call me onto the carpet. cause then i have to sic rhiannon on you. seriously, we want to have fun. nothing more. nothing less. and sexual preferences. i agree with the sportatorium on that. that has no place here. bash away elsewhere. say goodnight gracie.
IP: Logged
Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goodnight gracie
Dugan
Member # 345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dugan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodnight Gracie
Dugan
Member # 345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dugan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was scary.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH my my my my MY my my.

Rhi's in for a little surprise, ain't she? When she finds out she's a mod, and such?

This is gonna be GREAT.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from the Sunshine State!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Oh. Good night, Gracie.
markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
basic rules. same as the other boards. save the cursing, religion, and politics for the other places. we can talk about just about anything else. and i'm sure ken will. basic idea is to have fun. please don't make mark have to call me onto the carpet. cause then i have to sic rhiannon on you. seriously, we want to have fun. nothing more. nothing less. and sexual preferences. i agree with the sportatorium on that. that has no place here. bash away elsewhere. say goodnight gracie.

HMMMMMMM.this sounds like rulz.well o.k.

btw-congratulations and I will try not to keep u too busy.MFD

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah they be rules. but i don't care about the subject, as long as we stay in the rules. that's the beauty of this forum. absolutely nothing to do with wrestling wrestling classics.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait just a cotton-pickin' minnit here.

HOW do I GET myself INTO these things without even TRYING?????

*sigh*

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Greetings, fellow moderator.

*hee*

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

btw, if y'all need or even WANT to know what moderatin' does and don't entail, drop me an E-mail.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The word Eric Embry is not a necessary word here on this forum. You may use it at the Professional Wrestling Forum at will.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dusty, break out the Coors, James, crank up the music, Rhi get those veils ready for the dancing the party has already started.

ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE COMING OVER TONIGHT!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
btw, if y'all need or even WANT to know what moderatin' does and don't entail, drop me an E-mail.

Alright, Dusty DID do that, and so I copied all of ya on the reply, and you are now all in possession of the Tibetan Book Of The Moderator, which is probably useless.

D.Boon
Member # 664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D.Boon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Alright, Dusty DID do that, and so I copied all of ya on the reply, and you are now all in possession of the Tibetan Book Of The Moderator, which is probably useless.

does that have the foreword by Richard Gere?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

No, nor does it come with a gerbil.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No, nor does it come with a gerbil.

THAT

IS

ICKY

and we will NOT have THAT kind of ickiness in this forum!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
basic rules. same as the other boards. save the cursing

Consarnit, can't a girl go anywhere to swear like a sailor anymore?

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Newer seen a Texan who didn't curse or swear. This will be interesting to watch.
dw
Member # 2106

rhi baby,
those kinda urges come upon you, just email me. wooo woooo wooooo

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
THAT

IS

ICKY

and we will NOT have THAT kind of ickiness in this forum!

See? Power-drunk.

Besides, twarn't me brought up Richard Gere.

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sexual preference rule??????? Does that include Dusty's??????
GBM2002
Member # 2183

For Dusty, rulz were made to be broken.
dw
Member # 2106

wimmen, thank you very much!
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Ken, darlin', I see NO place up yonder where Dusty said we couldn't say "Hell" and "damn". I mean, come on... you gotta give a gal a little leeway!

*see Dusty rulz on Friday you and Dusty discuss this matter, I didn't make the rule of no cussin.

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 02-28-2002).]

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 02-28-2002).]**

**Mebbe not, but even in them OTHER wrestling-related forums, they allow some damn' and hell'. Heck, Sullivan even gets to say ASS a whole lot, so what's your beef here, Mister Enforcer???

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 02-28-2002).]

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 02-28-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 02-28-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
See? Power-drunk.

Am not. That's KEN with his edit-happy self who's power-drunk, not ME.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Rhi, you must start talking like a lady. Daddy is just fine with Dusty.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

"Talking" like a "lady"???

There are people in this place who will vouch that I already do JUST that.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
"Talking" like a "lady"???

There are people in this place who will vouch that I already do JUST that.

Could we speak with them?

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Dusty.I've never said that you don't like wimmen. In fact I have told everyone I know and even some I don't that you love wimmen,even the ones that wannabe. And I never told them about the mule in England.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
Could we speak with them?

Mm hmm.

dw
Member # 2106

stepping over the line again. just can't control yourself, can you.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Me or Ken? Or Keane? Or the mule?
ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as far as i'm concerned,the lady is right ! cuss away my dear.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Dear AK 74,

It is not whether the lady can actually cuss or not, as we have observed her mouth in action, but it is the Dusty Rulz that apply here.

If you wish to be allowed to use cussin' then you will have to take this matter up with the Grand Vizier, Dusty Wolfe and have him change the Dusty rulz.

Until such time, we must obey the Dusty rulz and not use cussin' on this board so as not to offend him.

dw
Member # 2106

can't have the cussing. mark doesn't allow it on the other boards. and i'm not going to have someone create a problem for me because they get by with something here, and get their wrist slapped there. and yeah ken crossed the line with the mule crack. but i'm starting to get used to having my preferences questioned. guess it makes him feel better.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll all just have to find some legal way to cuss....Or wait 'til DW's had too many and he'll never know....
dw
Member # 2106

i will faithfully uphold my duties as modulator and never modulate drunk. that would go against all i stand for. besides, i never can find my glasses when i'm drunk.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
We'll all just have to find some legal way to cuss....Or wait 'til DW's had too many and he'll never know....

James it is only Dusty Rulz that don't allow no cussin' we as the moderators need to revolt and over throw the Dusty Rulz.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Me or Ken? Or Keane? Or the mule?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations