WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Brisco Tribute on Ringside Rap: Race, Hodge, Ross, Funk, Colt, and More

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brisco Tribute on Ringside Rap: Race, Hodge, Ross, Funk, Colt, and More
Rich Tate
Administrator
Member # 1374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich Tate   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wednesday’s edition of Ringside Rap, hosted by Rich Tate, Les Thatcher, and Mike Sempervive, featured a tribute to Jack Brisco, which included appearances by Harley Race, Danny Hodge, Dory Funk, Buddy Colt, Jim Ross, J.J. Dillon, Steve Keirn, Jody Hamilton, and Mr. Wrestling #2.

The program is a presentation of Georgia Wrestling History’s GWH Radio Network.

Click here for the archive.

Follow the crew between shows here.

--------------------
Georgia Wrestling History

IP: Logged
Jeff Bowdren
Member # 652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Bowdren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Tate:
Wednesday’s edition of Ringside Rap, hosted by Rich Tate, Les Thatcher, and Mike Sempervive, featured a tribute to Jack Brisco, which included appearances by Harley Race, Danny Hodge, Dory Funk, Buddy Colt, Jim Ross, J.J. Dillon, Steve Keirn, Jody Hamilton, and Mr. Wrestling #2.

The program is a presentation of Georgia Wrestling History’s GWH Radio Network.

Click here for the archive.

Follow the crew between shows here.

Rich...are any of those shows available thru ITunes? Thanks...just wondering.

Jeff

--------------------
"I don't believe the good times are over..

I don't believe, the thrill is all gone...

real love...is a man's salvation, the weak ones fall but the strong carry on.."

Tom Petty

Rich Tate
Administrator
Member # 1374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich Tate   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I could tell you, Jeff. I'm not familiar with iTunes and how that works. I know that if you go here and seek out the specific episode, there are various ways to download it, and I do believe iTunes is one of the options.

--------------------
Georgia Wrestling History

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations