WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Things You Might Not Have Known About Jack Brisco

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Things You Might Not Have Known About Jack Brisco
Mark Nulty from WA
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Nulty from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part of the tribute on JackBrisco.com

[ 02-02-2010, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Mark Nulty from WA ]

IP: Logged
misawafan
Member # 5542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misawafan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nicely done. I wish I would have had the chance to meet him. Easily my first pro-wrestling hero...
Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mark.

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

Brian Elliott
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Elliott   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the Strongbow story!

--------------------
Brian Elliott is a British journalist, covering soccer, MMA, and pro wrestling. He has written for the likes of the AP, Sports Illustrated, and Yahoo! Sports, and is currently the editor of pro wrestling monthly Fighting Spirit Magazine..

The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY good journalism. Anyone who can write in a way to bring the emotions out of the people on a hardcore board like this has my respect. You, sir, are a terrific wordsmith. Any NOBODY gets that from me unless I believe it myself. Hi5.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations