WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Iron Mike Webster

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Iron Mike Webster
PCmor
Member # 7229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PCmor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As often seems to happen to me, I was looking for information on one wrestler and I came upon mention on someone else that gets my interest.

In this case it was Mike Webster, who seems to have had decent runs in British Columbia and Florida in the early to mid-70s after playing football at Notre Dame and in the CFL. But there doesn't seem to be a lot of details out there about him.

Can anyone describe him to me? Does anyone recall his signature move or moves? Was the football background played up in his wrestling career and did he utilize kind of the stereotypical football-player-turned-wrestler moveset? It looks like he mostly wrestled heel ... is that accurate? What became of him? I came across a couple of google mentions that make me think he might have become a doctor.

Thanks in advance.

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations