WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » t.v. match-jack briscoe versus tarzan tyler

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: t.v. match-jack briscoe versus tarzan tyler
charrison
Member # 25253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charrison   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a match between jack and tarzan tyler that I could have swore jack might die. tyler came out aggressive and started getting the upper hand on jack as if he wanted to kill him, as he was definately going for the throat.he kept repeatedly picking jack up and slamming him , throat first onto the top rope. this was done at least ten times and then is when the scare began. it started as a little bit of blood being spit out bt jack, then turned into massive amounts just spewing out of jacks mouth. the referee stopped the match. the whole time this was going on, gordon solie was going ape----, and then, so long from the sunshine state. my question is:was this for real? I never heard anymore about it from anyone, and I know this was real blood because ive seen the phony stuff millions of times. this was a downright hemhorrageas blood was actually projectile squirting out of jacks mouth. can anyone shed any light on this incident?

--------------------
charles s. harrison

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations