WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » JACK BRISCO?!? Holy cow....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JACK BRISCO?!? Holy cow....
Man Mountain Mike Jr.
Member # 12739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Man Mountain Mike Jr.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this place is serious. You are a legend man. Privaleged to be here among you. My mom always said "oh he was soo handsome" about you too....lol. I was wondering if you could share any memories that would have anything to do with my dad, Man Mountain Mike. I am new to this board and havent really posted much as it is very active and hard for me to keep up with. I have recently begun, through talking to people here, @ Kayfabe and so on and so forth, to compile results and articles and pictures and film footage so I and the world in effect can have something to remember him by. With the help of a guy naimed Ron we have this so far...
Man Mountain Mike Career Record Book

I lost him when I was almost 13. Rock on man and glad you are here with us.

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations