WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Elbow and Knee Pads?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elbow and Knee Pads?
frankmatkojr
Member # 5407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frankmatkojr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed throughout your career that you never or rarely wore any protection on your elbows and knees. Did this take a tole on your joints? Most wrestlers from that era and today seem to wear some kind of protection especially on the knees. And guys like Harley who didn't gravitated to them later in their career. Why did you make the choice not to?

--------------------
Welcome to the DOG POUND! GO BROWNS!!!

IP: Logged
Stevetex
Member # 6558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevetex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to get sidetracked. But, Undertaker currently does the Tombstone for a finisher. Yet I see no kneepads. Yet for the move to be done correctly (with no botches) there should be a hard landing on the knees for a good execution & effect. So I guess Undertaker's knees are killing him.

[ 08-05-2006, 05:37 AM: Message edited by: Stevetex ]

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations