WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Hawaii? And Greg Jones 3 Time NCAA Champ!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hawaii? And Greg Jones 3 Time NCAA Champ!
frankmatkojr
Member # 5407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frankmatkojr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did Jack ever wrestle much or ever in Hawaii? Who ran the territory if he did? Any outstanding memories over there in or out of the ring?

Also, Jack, did you get a chance to watch West Virginia University 3 time National Champ Greg Jones take his 3rd NCAA title this year? If so what did you think? I saw Greg all through his college career and the guy was like a panther playing with mice. Smooth, quick and just a cut above every opponent I ever saw him wrestle. He won the Hodge trophy once and last year was up for it but got beat out but won the best wrestler of the NCAA tournament. A great talent! Hope you got to see him.

--------------------
Welcome to the DOG POUND! GO BROWNS!!!

IP: Logged
Jack Brisco
Administrator
Member # 1944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Brisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never wrestled in Hawaii but always wanted to. When I was wrestling, Peter Maivia's wife was running the promotion.

I didn't got the chance to see Greg Jones wrestle but wish I had.

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations