WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Jack in St. Louis w/NWA Title

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jack in St. Louis w/NWA Title
The Ringsider
Member # 4708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Ringsider         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack, I was just getting into wrestling when you won the NWA belt and I was at Kiel in St. Louis when you made your first defense against Gene Kiniski. The crowd was a little light--which surprises me now since it was a really good sell at the time.

I thought I was petty cool because I was the first person to get your autograph in the ring that night. A man I met years later had shot a movie that night and I was really embarrassed to see myself shoving kids out of the way so I could be first. Thank goodness I finally grew up.

I saw your Missouri title defenses against Gene Kiniski, Terry Funk, Harley Race, Dory Funk, Giant Baba, Johnny Valentine, Rocky Johnson and Dick The Bruiser. You always gave us a great match.

I was also at The Checkerdome when you won the Missouri Title and took the following photo after the match.

-

Thanks for a lot of great memories!

IP: Logged
Jack Brisco
Administrator
Member # 1944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Brisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you.

St. Louis was special.

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations