WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Chief Jay Strongbow joins the Wrestling Classics family. Everybody say "Thanks, Jack"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chief Jay Strongbow joins the Wrestling Classics family. Everybody say "Thanks, Jack"
Mark Nulty from WA
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Nulty from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very excited about having Chief Jay Strongbow come aboard!

All credit goes to Jack Brisco. It was Jack who got the Chief to agree. All I had to do was show up for lunch.

IP: Logged
J.R. Robins
Member # 1714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.R. Robins   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I will go first...Thanks Mr. Brisco...not exactly "Thanks Jack" as requested but you get the message.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ahem*

'Thanks, Jack... '

... from the Sunshine State!

Dugan
Member # 345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dugan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You sir.
Alfred Ticineto,
Member # 1855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alfred Ticineto,   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jack - The Chief was one of my early favorites when I strarted following pro wrestling way back in 1976.

wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wild bill From CA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jack!
f860th
Member # 1754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for f860th     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You da man Jack. Thanks

Walter

NWA_Fantasy
Member # 2258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NWA_Fantasy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack, of all the Indian wrestlers you got first, why not Wahoo? hahahah
TABE
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever came of Chief Jay being on the board? I don't recall ever actually seeing him here...

Tabe

MoneyDragon
Member # 4646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MoneyDragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, was Jay ever here?

--------------------
free

Mark from WA
Member # 1548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This went well.
1000 Masks But No Jobs
Member # 2102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1000 Masks But No Jobs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark from WA:
This went well.

Dammit, Mark, when I saw there was a new post in this thread, I thought you had an answer to whatever happened to the Chief appearing on the Wrestling Classics message board.

--------------------
Your back-to-back (2009 and 2010) Too Tall Cup Champion.

doc
Member # 5897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to apologize to you, Chief, for intimidating you with my 'Glare Of The Smark' as we passed each other in the lobby of that
LAX-adjacent hotel on Lincoln Blvd. in L.A., a long time ago, as you made your way to your room with that night's "take" in a valise secured to your wrist with cuffs...I, uhh, DID intimidate you, right?

--------------------
"All we have left is our memories, Lou. It's all we have."
--Count Billy Varga to Lou Thesz at a long-ago CAC banquet at the Sportsmens Lodge in Sherman Oaks, California

Hammond Engler
Member # 1334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammond Engler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doc:
I want to apologize to you, Chief, for intimidating you with my 'Glare Of The Smark' as we passed each other in the lobby of that
LAX-adjacent hotel on Lincoln Blvd. in L.A., a long time ago, as you made your way to your room with that night's "take" in a valise secured to your wrist with cuffs...I, uhh, DID intimidate you, right?

Doc, do you think perhaps Chief Strongbow was carrying a foreign object on his person, and if so, what would it be?

--------------------
"Get a grip folks, it's grown men having a fake fight in their underwear." (Chris Dewar-WCMB Poster)

doc
Member # 5897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Vanilla Gorilla:
quote:

Doc, do you think perhaps Chief Strongbow was carrying a foreign object on his person, and if so, what would it be?
Well. there WAS a bulge in his pants very much in the shape of Sophia Loren...

--------------------
--Count Billy Varga to Lou Thesz at a long-ago CAC banquet at the Sportsmens Lodge in Sherman Oaks, California

Ken Viewer
Member # 5528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Viewer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Doc, Brudda, the valise was full of provalone; the Chief carried the take in his pants. What you thought was La Loren was really El Jackson, El Hamilton and Los Washingtons and Lincolns. Sure did look odd the way the Chief packed it in his sock.

Ken

doc
Member # 5897

quote:
Originally posted by Ken Viewer:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Doc, Brudda, the valise was full of provalone; the Chief carried the take in his pants. What you thought was La Loren was really El Jackson, El Hamilton and Los Washingtons and Lincolns. Sure did look odd the way the Chief packed it in his sock.

Ken

You loin (with apologies to Milton Berle, Forrest Tucker, and Tony Rocca) somethin new around this joint ev'y day.

--------------------

Hammond Engler
Member # 1334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammond Engler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly believe that if Chief Strongbow were here, he would not only not be appalled by the tenor of this discussion, he might just join in.

--------------------
"Get a grip folks, it's grown men having a fake fight in their underwear." (Chris Dewar-WCMB Poster)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations