WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Doug Tewell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Doug Tewell
sav
Member # 1771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sav     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack--I played in a pro-am a couple of years ago at our club in Louisville with OSU grad and Senior PGA Champ Doug Tewell. I thought you would get a kick out of knowing that we spent nearly all of a two hour rain delay talking about Jack Brisco! He is a big fan.
IP: Logged
Jack Brisco
Administrator
Member # 1944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Brisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a big golf fan, too. And like Doug, one of my favorite sports is NASCAR. Like Doug, one of the biggest influences in my life was Labron Harris, Sr. He was the golf coach at Oklahoma State and his son, Labron Jr. won the national title in, I beleive, 1965. Labron Sr. was the first person I ever played a round of golf with. I had never played before. I also took Labron Sr.'s business law course that he taught at OSU.

I'm flattered to have Doug as a fan. Us Cowboys have to stick together.

sav
Member # 1771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sav     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me know if you are ever in Louisville and I will take you to play at Valhala--scene of Tiger Woods' 2000 PGA Championship win.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations