I'll get to the marketing hype in a second. But I want to take just a second to tell you guys how excited I am about this moment. We've worked real hard around here to develop this site, our content, and most importantly, our reputation. You guys see Mask, Richard, Zog and me. But there are other people working behind the scenes that are the backbone of the operation.
This tape is a milestone to how far we've come.
Thanks to everyone that works with me and everybody that supports us.
And now without further ado:
Jack Brisco was a major player in the ring in the 70s and a major player behind the scenes in the 80s. In this professionally produced video Jack talks about his remarkable life in professional wrestling. In this no-holds-barred interview he talks about:
- The conspiracy to try and double cross him out of the NWA World heavyweight championship.
- The story of why he and his brother Jerry sold their shares of Georgia Championship Wrestling to Vince McMahon resulting in the famous Black Saturday for WTBS wrestling fans.
- The death threats he received afterward.
- The story of the time he and Billy Robinson nearly crippled each other in a shoot in an Australia hotel.
- Why he dropped the NWA World title to Giant Baba during a Japanese tour.
- How he discovered Hulk Hogan and how instrumental he was in other stars' careers.
- His sudden departure from the wrestling business.
Along with this interview, you'll also see video clips from
some of Jack Brisco's greatest matches.
This video is in post production now and is scheduled for release first week of December. All preorders will have their video shipped Priority Mail.
Click here for the Jack Brisco Shoot Interview