WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » I am off to the races - literally!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am off to the races - literally!
Jack Brisco
Administrator
Member # 1944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Brisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jan and I are headed to Georgia for the NAPA 500 at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. In addition to the race, we'll be hitting some of the collectible shows up there.

If any NASCAR fans are out there and see me, make sure you say hello. That is unless you're a Jeff Gordon fan, then stay the hell away from me.

Go Junior!

IP: Logged
Long Legged Mackdaddy El Topo
Member # 1823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Long Legged Mackdaddy El Topo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm partial to Thurmann Plugg myself!

[This message has been edited by El Topo (edited 11-16-2001).]

Mr.WrestlingIV
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.WrestlingIV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Brisco,

I just wanted to thank you for posting on this board. It's truly an honor to hear your insight and experiences of the past. I watched GCW and MACW regularly, so I got to see your work often. You're one of my favorites, since that day in 1979 when I first saw the Brisco brothers.

And not only did I enjoy your wrestling excellence, I also like your opinions on NASCAR. I'm a diehard Dale Earnhardt fan. That rolls over into Junior, Park, Michael and Harvick. As far as Wonder Boy goes, you have to respect him, he's a talent. As long as the 20 car finishes 35th or lower, I'm happy!!!!

Thanks again Jack!!!

f860th
Member # 1754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for f860th     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine that... Jack Brisco actually rooting for someone named "Junior"... if Dory only knew.

Hope you had fun.

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would like to discuss a business proposal with you,please e-mail me at ak74auto@37.com.thank you,p.s. this is not a rib!
Pavlov's Dawg
Member # 22288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pavlov's Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Brisco:
Jan and I are headed to Georgia for the NAPA 500 at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. In addition to the race, we'll be hitting some of the collectible shows up there.

If any NASCAR fans are out there and see me, make sure you say hello. That is unless you're a Jeff Gordon fan, then stay the hell away from me.

Go Junior!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Pavlov's Dawg
Member # 22288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pavlov's Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight the Bud Shootout @ Daytona Speedway was won by Kevin Harvick. Kev stepped up & drove the Richard Childress/Goodwrench Chevrolet after the death of Dale Earnhardt in 2001 @ the same track. Dale was Jack's fav driver, so in an indirect way, I know Jack has a smile on his face right now.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations