WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Jack Brisco vs. Kurt Angle in a shoot wrestling match

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jack Brisco vs. Kurt Angle in a shoot wrestling match
Masked Hangman
Member # 1929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masked Hangman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack, everyone knows of your great amateur wrestling background. I wonder what you think of Kurt Angle and would you have liked to wrestle him with you both in your primes in a competitive match. Could you have taken him?

Also, Kurt Angle in his book talks of wanting to take a year off and go back into training, to try for a second gold medal. He's in great shape, but is that a realistic goal?

IP: Logged
Jack Brisco
Administrator
Member # 1944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Brisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Masked Hangman:
Jack, everyone knows of your great amateur wrestling background. I wonder what you think of Kurt Angle and would you have liked to wrestle him with you both in your primes in a competitive match. Could you have taken him?

Also, Kurt Angle in his book talks of wanting to take a year off and go back into training, to try for a second gold medal. He's in great shape, but is that a realistic goal?

I never bet against Kurt Angle. It might be hard to go back to the Olympics but an athlete of his caliber can't be second guessed.

As far as a competitive match, would depend if Kurt want top or bottom.

Cooter 4 Life
Member # 1681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooter 4 Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Brisco:
I never bet against Kurt Angle. It might be hard to go back to the Olympics but an athlete of his caliber can't be second guessed.

As far as a competitive match, would depend if Kurt want top or bottom.

I've curious as to what strategy you would use against a guy like Angle. Dan Severn was a mean NHB fighter, and Angle seems like he might be even better. Its scary to think just how good guys like that are at one on one fighting.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations