WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Jack Brisco takes on the Missing Link?!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jack Brisco takes on the Missing Link?!?
OneFanGang
Member # 1033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFanGang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Okay, maybe not exactly...

But I did discover a lineup featuring Jack Brisco vs. Dewey Robertson on the undercard of the 5-14-82 Kiel show in St. Louis.

Jack and Dewey worked the semi-final, with the headliner being Andre the Giant and Dick the Bruiser vs. Dick Murdoch and Crusher Blackwell.

What memories of Robertson do you have? This was just a few years prior to the Missing Link character, so could you convey how working with Dewey in that role would have been any different?

IP: Logged
Jack Brisco
Administrator
Member # 1944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Brisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OneFanGang:

Okay, maybe not exactly...

But I did discover a lineup featuring Jack Brisco vs. Dewey Robertson on the undercard of the 5-14-82 Kiel show in St. Louis.

Jack and Dewey worked the semi-final, with the headliner being Andre the Giant and Dick the Bruiser vs. Dick Murdoch and Crusher Blackwell.

What memories of Robertson do you have? This was just a few years prior to the Missing Link character, so could you convey how working with Dewey in that role would have been any different?

Dewey was a real nice guy and real good worker. One of those Hamilton boys from the Hamilton Factory. It seemed like so many Canadian guys from that era were from the Hamilton area.

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations