WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » The Briscos and Native American heritage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Briscos and Native American heritage
Madison Carter from TX
Member # 1166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madison Carter from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack,

Could you fill us in on yours and Jerry's heritage? I've heard and read that you are full-blooded or almost full-blooded Native Americans.

Following that question, was there ever any pressure from promoters for the two of you to adopt the more stereotypical "Indian" gimmicks, ala Strongbow, Tatanka, etc?

IP: Logged
Jack Brisco
Administrator
Member # 1944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Brisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a quarter Chickasaw and Choctaw.

No one ever asked either of us to wear headdresses.

[This message has been edited by Jack Brisco (edited 10-16-2001).]

Wild Red Herring
Member # 1871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wild Red Herring   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember that time you stole Youngblood's? You guys were hysterical during that feud. It's fun to be a heel, ain't it?
The Mississippi Mauler mark II
Member # 1561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mississippi Mauler mark II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd know huh Richard?
Wild Red Herring
Member # 1871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wild Red Herring   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RoadWarrior Yajuta:
You'd know huh Richard?

Why, I oughta ...

(runs scenarios over in mind involving steel folding chairs, flash paper, baby powder, green mist, and every hold ever used by Karl Gotch)

... give you a cookie.

(grabs Chad, gives him a big ole' manly hug, and compliments him on his shoes)

The Mississippi Mauler mark II
Member # 1561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mississippi Mauler mark II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, I kinda miss the deranged sadistic Richard, the lobotamy hasn't had the desired effect! Take care Sully, be back in a week or so, we'll know everything next Tuesday, gonna lay low until then.

[This message has been edited by RoadWarrior Yajuta (edited 10-17-2001).]

Wild Red Herring
Member # 1871

quote:
Originally posted by RoadWarrior Yajuta:
Um, I kinda miss the deranged sadistic Richard, the lobotamy hasn't had the desired effect! Take care Sully, be back in a week or so, we'll know everything next Tuesday, gonna lay low until then.

Okay. Hope everything goes well, Chad.

In the meantime, I'll be here with my nice ... pretty ... fingerpaints.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations