WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Brisco Brothers v Tyler and Jaggers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brisco Brothers v Tyler and Jaggers
Long Legged Mackdaddy El Topo
Member # 1823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Long Legged Mackdaddy El Topo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Brisco, I've got ask you this question:

My very first ever wrestling show was 1981 in Melbourne FL where you and Jerry worked RT Tyler and Bobby Jaggers and my father who took me swore up and down that you and Jaggers were trying to avoid breaking KF laughing at each other about something going on in the ring or something the fans said or did.

Do have any recollection of the match, and can you fill us in on the joke? What were your memories of that town? Do you remember the big fat older lady in the front row that was always mouthing off to the heels?

IP: Logged
Jack Brisco
Administrator
Member # 1944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Brisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry, but I don't remember that particular match.

I remember Bobby Jaggers, though. What a character.

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations