WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Words that sort of rhyme with 'Brisco'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Words that sort of rhyme with 'Brisco'
Wild Red Herring
Member # 1871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wild Red Herring   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frisco

Crisco

Cisco

Nabisco

Zbyszko

Streets of San Francisco

Count of Monte Cristo

Santa's making his list-o

Hey ref! Watch the fist-o

You get the gist-o

IP: Logged
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's quite a list-o,
but you forgot Disco.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it was missed, no,
by Red---he prefers Calypso!

*sigh*

Hey, I ever tell you guys about the night, back when Jack was feuding with Dunk, that I hooked up with these two chicks, and my right hand to Jah, one of 'em's first name was Dory and the other one's last name was Brisco? It's true, it's true, and---uh, it's true, it's true!

So long from the Sunshine State!

Mark from WA
Member # 1548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did they go to a 60 min. draw with you, CM ??

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

It went over 60, but they won---of course, that was just the FIRST fall...
Rev Bucky from S.OR
Member # 1287

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rev Bucky from S.OR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Crimson Mask is....

IRON MAN!!!

Or for another song cue,

He rocks em, rolls em, all nite long, He's a Sixty Minute Man!!!!!!!!!!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Hey, I was young then, what can I tell ya? I've lost fully 1% of my endurance over the years.
mr. disco
Member # 1736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. disco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! Don't forget Disco!
Wild Red Herring
Member # 1871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wild Red Herring   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I ever tell you guys about that dream I had during the Bischoff period where WCW hired Dory Funk Jr. as this old "disco jedi master" type character and brought him in to feud with Disco Inferno?

He had on the white suit and everything. Think Marti as the Donna Pescow character.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

alljerseysports.com
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alljerseysports.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the Brisco's were in the WWF in the mid 80's, I knew this Hispanic chick who was into wrestling big time. But know matter how many times I told her Brisco, she insisted on called them the Friscos. What are ya gonna do?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations