WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » A tremendous honor of honors, Mr. Brisco

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A tremendous honor of honors, Mr. Brisco
barry jordan
Member # 468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barry jordan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Sir:

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to field our questions.

Although I never lived in any of the areas you wrestled in, your fame was conveyed during your career through the wrestling magazines and then subsequently through videos.

I never thought I would ever have the chance to actually hear from you.

As far as I am concerned, is it only the honor of honors or the blessing of blessings that you have kindly consented to listen to the questions of the fans?

Will you be coming out with a book of your own soon? I'm sure it would only become a bestseller of bestsellers.

[This message has been edited by barry jordan (edited 10-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by barry jordan (edited 10-08-2001).]

IP: Logged
Jack Brisco
Administrator
Member # 1944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Brisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barry jordan:
Dear Sir:

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to field our questions.

Although I never lived in any of the areas you wrestled in, your fame was conveyed during your career through the wrestling magazines and then subsequently through videos.

I never thought I would ever have the chance to actually hear from you.

As far as I am concerned, is it only the honor of honors or the blessing of blessings that you have kindly consented to listen to the questions of the fans?

Will you be coming out with a book of your own soon? I'm sure it would only become a bestseller of bestsellers.

[This message has been edited by barry jordan (edited 10-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by barry jordan (edited 10-08-2001).]

A very good friend of mine out of Asheville, NC named Bill Murdock and I have been discussing writing a book for quite some time. We are planning on having an outline by early December. We would like the fans input on anything they would like to see in the book.

barry jordan
Member # 468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barry jordan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your reply.

I think that many of us would be interested in which wrestler(s) you admired as well as which wrestler(s) influenced you.

By the way, after your last match, did you feel that it was time to move on to the next stage in your life? I'm sure that most of us feel that you could have gone on in the ring for at least another decade or two.

[This message has been edited by barry jordan (edited 10-17-2001).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations