WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Leo Burke

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leo Burke
f860th
Member # 1754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for f860th     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack,

Can you tell me some more about your world title matches with Leo Burke in the Maritime Provinces of Canada? What did you think of him? I have seen photos of you before that match and you looked really tired. I was just wondering what you thought of him and what the circumstances were around those matches.

Thanks

IP: Logged
Jack Brisco
Administrator
Member # 1944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Brisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by f860th:
Jack,

Can you tell me some more about your world title matches with Leo Burke in the Maritime Provinces of Canada? What did you think of him? I have seen photos of you before that match and you looked really tired. I was just wondering what you thought of him and what the circumstances were around those matches.

Thanks

Great wrestler! They went as the Kay brothers sometimes. They were very nice people, too.

They had that little territory going like wildfire for a couple of years. They got into a dispute with Emil Dupree over money and it ruined the deal.

f860th
Member # 1754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for f860th     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my question Jack. I appreciate you're being here to take our questions.

Walter

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations